top teams in 21-3A and 22-3A

lhsof23

Guest dailynews

Hey AFC, the only way Liberty will make the playoffs is if UIL lets everyone in this year. You cannot get beat by Bridge City the first week and expect to contend for a playoff spot. Liberty will be lucky to beat Shepherd and Tarkington in District play much less Cleveland, Coldspring, Huffman and Splendora....

Guest rykerx144

it dont take much of third place team to beat any of 22's best. 

You could argue that 21 is possibly the toughest district in the state and 22 is probably the weakest...

it dont take much of third place team to beat any of 22's best. 

You could argue that 21 is possibly the toughest district in the state and 22 is probably the weakest...

week 0 scores

Cleveland-22

Hardin-Jefferson-0

Splendora-42

Stafford-21

those are 22's two best teams. idk how good huffman will be or who they played last week BUT

i think that either one of those two teams could easily contend and/or beat 21's third place

team any day since jasper and kirbyville are not in the district anymore

BEING that jasper and kirbyville are no longer in the district i think that the strongest

district no longer could be 21. still have districts with waco la vega and china spring together

and teams like that. wos is the only extremely strong team left

In any case, the third-place team from 21-3A can contend with the top team from 22-3A. You can't say that vice-versa. There is no team in 22 that can (on paper) hang with WO-S OR Silsbee. 22 might take out our third-place team, but it will be tough, since that team will have been more battle-tested (in theory) than 22's team.

Hey AFC, the only way Liberty will make the playoffs is if UIL lets everyone in this year. You cannot get beat by Bridge City the first week and expect to contend for a playoff spot. Liberty will be lucky to beat Shepherd and Tarkington in District play much less Cleveland, Coldspring, Huffman and Splendora....

Harsh words,  you might want to add Hamshire to that list, cause they beat liberty almost the same score as Bridge City did  ;D

i hate to rain on district 21-3A parade but we have to face the facts this aint the 90's no more this district is average. district 22-3A is no power district but i will say this you better watch out for cleveland they have lots of returning players back and are clicking very well together right now. I will say this if they get a chance at silsbee or WOS it will be a game. just watch and see.  ;D

HA! three rounds??

not cleveland.....

the kirbyville game was kirbyvilles

first wet game of the year. ALOT of fumbles

kirbyville had control of the game the entire game

though really. they also probably were looking ahead

to the next week against a good caldwell team since

they had already SHUT OUT cleveland IN cleveland

Guest red_cardinal

It seems like every post I look at Mr SwoopSwap is posting something. He sure does love those Indians. They started off 2-0 and you might think they made it to the quarterfinals. We saw what you did vs a SE Tx team like HJ but in a few weeks we will see how you do vs LCM. It will end up just like your two games vs another SE Tx team last year. You remember those Kirbyville Wildcats dont you.

Guest newtoschool

It seems like every post I look at Mr SwoopSwap is posting something. He sure does love those Indians. They started off 2-0 and you might think they made it to the quarterfinals. We saw what you did vs a SE Tx team like HJ but in a few weeks we will see how you do vs LCM. It will end up just like your two games vs another SE Tx team last year. You remember those Kirbyville Wildcats dont you.

Thank you for setting this idiot straight...HJ is not good...Bryan Rudder is a new school with sophmores and freshman ..Huntington... Well Tarkington beat them so????  Wait until LCM and then talk about your band wagon getting on Indians

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami