Hardin @ Tarkington / Who wins this one?

UKCats

Who do you think wins this one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this one?

• Hardin
    • Tarkington

I think Hardin takes this one. Hardin is taking alot of critisism for losing to Hull-Daisetta, but HD is a pretty dang good team this year. They handled 2A's Deweyville and Warren easily in scrimages then beat Hardin in a rivalry game, so that's 3-0 against 2A teams this year. HD would crush Tarkington this year, just as they would have the past several years. Hardin has a talented team and should have no problems with the 'Horns in this one.

Hardin - 36

Tarkington - 12

P.S. HD suited up 23 kids Friday night against Hardin but the last time I checked, only 11 can be on the field at one time anyway.

Your team is very talented and show how good they are last friday night. I think HD will go deep in the playoffs. As for Hardin, well if they don't get it together then they can kiss their season goodbye.

I think this will be closer than last years game(39-0), but the same result.  Hardin Wins tonite.  Tarkington has a different defense with their new DC, but the kids are still the same.  If they get behind by more than 14 early in the 1st half, might as well call it a night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami