WO-S GARRETT

skipper

compare him to DePauldrick...

strengths, etc.

who's better overall???

Honestly I felt that Quintavious was on par with DPG last year...Just look at his yards per carry last year...however this year QG seems to have gotten a little quicker....he was just as elusive and tough to tackle last year but he has added a little more speed...He seems to block pretty well also so that should help the passing game a little

Hey if he keeps on having 200 300 yard games he will be one of the best backs that setx had in a while. If you think about it if he gets in the 200 yards rushing a game he will have 2000 yards in the year not including playoffs, that sounds impresive if you ask me.

I wonder what scouts are looking at him allready

Hey if he keeps on having 200 300 yard games he will be one of the best backs that setx had in a while. If you think about it if he gets in the 200 yards rushing a game he will have 2000 yards in the year not including playoffs, that sounds impresive if you ask me.

I wonder what scouts are looking at him allready

none from what i know, but he will be a good steal if someone does pick him up. ;)

this young man could become one if not the best running back in the state of TEXAS.he has the OL to do it and if you have not seen this kid run the football you are missing something. i dont know if he will ever have another 300 yard game but he will come near them,i saw a sign on a car saturday that read    (300 yards for sweetness) hummmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like someone has a nick name for him

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder