Buna @ Orangefield

BUNA95

who will win this one?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who will win this one?

• Buna
    • OF

I'm just glad we are playing this game.  This is one of the games I look forward to each year.  I wish it was still the rivalry that it was when I was in school.  As far as the game, both teams may come out rusty due to some missed practises this week.  I expect a good game, closer than last years results. 

By the way to any of you Buna supporters, we will be tailgating behind the home stands, come by and say hi and get some food.

There will be a nice little three way game series here with Buna playing OF, Buna playing Tarkington, and then Tarkington playing OF. I can't wait to see how the next three weeks of this turn out. But to stay on topic I have some info from an inside source and I say  Buna takes this one. I just hope it's not as bad as the Trinity game.

Guest bleed orange

I normally don't make predictions but I say Orangefield by 7. Who is Trinity anyway? Never heard of them. After being beat that bad last week, no wonder I never heard of them.  ;D What classification are they? Somebody said something about Orangefield getting beat by another 2A school. Well Orangefield is a small 3A. Buna and EC both used to be in our district. The number of kids don't vary that much.  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami