LC-M & BAYTOWN tonight at LC-M

The game was good, but heard several players upset with Moody. They seem to be tired of Moody saying one thing and not doing it. I have heard several players did not come back because of this. Half the team is Soph.  He has Juniors and Seniors playing behind them and they are not happy.

The game was good, but heard several players upset with Moody. They seem to be tired of Moody saying one thing and not doing it. I have heard several players did not come back because of this. Half the team is Soph.  He has Juniors and Seniors playing behind them and they are not happy.

:o

good job jv and varsity teams against 5A Baytown Lee.

If the sophomores are getting the job done, THE SOPHOMORES PLAY, and the juniors and seniors who are not happy needs to work harder in practice. Coach moody and his staff, we wish you and your team a great season and your going to pull out some great wins and surprise some teams.

Good LUCK next week against wos.

let me say this,the kids that were out there today PLAYED HARD. coach mood and his staff are very proud of the way the kids played and i as a wo-s fan sitting watching them give it there all agnest a MUCH LARGER MIGHT  SAY(BIG) baytown lee team with lots of speed.i wish lc-m all the luck this year,end of story

If the sophomores are getting the job done, THE SOPHOMORES PLAY, and the juniors and seniors who are not happy needs to work harder in practice. Coach moody and his staff, we wish you and your team a great season and your going to pull out some great wins and surprise some teams.

My Point is he has unhappy players that do work hard, do as they are asked in the off season, and do get told they will start. He then doesn't follow through with what he says and starts a sophomore over some of this guys that were told they would start. What kind of example is this to players. I wish the team well and they will win some games.

I AGREE.

How did Lee's qb look?

Did they play more than one qb? 

Last week they only played the tall, thin qb (Jirrells) because the other guy was out injured.

I know you all focused more on LCM obviously if you were there, but any insight into how Lee did would be appreciated.

Their defense looked quite good last week against Deer Park.  It was the only bright spot as the offense couldn't do jacksquat.

Lee is going to have great speed on defense this year but will lack playmakers on offense unless they play a lot of guys both ways.

The Ganders are quite close to the 5a/4a cutoff now with the opening of Goose Creek Memorial, and I would not be surprised to see Lee down in 4a sometime in the near future.

the ganders look good on both sides off the ball yesterday.the DL has alot off speed for big guys and thats a plus on that part,as for the OL also fast and big i do think thay will do fine this year. now the QBs both plaqyed look prutty good on there passing game lots of speed on the wide outs

My Point is he has unhappy players that do work hard, do as they are asked in the off season, and do get told they will start. He then doesn't follow through with what he says and starts a sophomore over some of this guys that were told they would start. What kind of example is this to players. I wish the team well and they will win some games.

who is telln u all of this stuff??? The kids that r starting of right know r the ones that should b, no questions ask, they r the ones who r workn the hardest and r the ones that r the best for the job

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476