Silsbee finishes Second

The Silsbee Lady Tigers won 2nd place in the La Porte Tournament this weekend.  Thirty teams participated in the tournament.  Silsbee defeated South Houston, La Porte, Port Neches-Groves, and Pasadena Dobie before falling to Mansfield in the final.

Congratulations Lady Tigers! :D

I got to congrat them Lady Tigers for their effort in that tourney. I got to see them play tuesday against Tarkington and I got to stay they are really looking good. They have really good passing team and big size too for a small school. Drake is an excellent hitter and is the team leader, Callicut does really well getting her team involve with her assist, the move-in from last year Foster is one of the highest jumper she plays the inside really well and get some really good hits after she blocks them, Davis has shown steady improvement in her position at outside hitter and has good blocking skills. A junior Beatrice from West Brook is a great all around player she has height and speed to her and has done really well against Tarkington. I can't really recall on the rest but will keep update on the Lady Tigers this year. Mainly because they're my classmate 09. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami