**2008 SETXsports Pre-season High School Football Rankings**

So this is Bobcatfan4life's poll?  Meaning he is the sole source of input?

I am not dissin it, just wondering.

That's how we have always done it. I usually do the football polls, we usually have 1 moderator who handles baseball and does that poll and the same with basketball.

You need to get some more help. I think COOP was helping at one time, maybe still is who knows.

Why do I need more help? Because your team isn't as high as you think they should be? It's the 1st rankings of the year. They will change every week and teams will move up and others will move down. Not everyone's team can be #1. Why don't you come up with a poll and show us what you would have done different....

You need to get some more help. I think COOP was helping at one time, maybe still is who knows.

Why do I need more help? Because your team isn't as high as you think they should be? It's the 1st rankings of the year. They will change every week and teams will move up and others will move down. Not everyone's team can be #1. Why don't you come up with a poll and show us what you would have done different....

Ouch  8)

Help in who should be in the polls and where. If you have noticed Dayton isn't in any of the (local) districts that seem to be in the rankings. Why even put them there if you ae not going to include the rest of the district they are in? How do you rank rank somebody when you don't even play them? Then the next thing would be teams don't move up or down acorddingly. You show favorites. Well they lost but hay we know they are better than that so lets  keep them where they are. 3RD I like the fact that my team isn't ranked #1. That way people don't put bullseyes on the backs and start shooting at them. Take my team lightly and they will probably stomp mud hole in somebody's $#%!!! ;D

Ouch  8)

Hey HJ-Hawks25 I think I can safely say OUCH would mean not being in the top 10 on this list or even being in the honorable mention section. Lets go HAWKS! :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder