Westbrook linemen

My good friend Coach Joe Bowser Jr. has WB Oline in top shape and he claims his center is D1 material.  Look for that zone blocking scheme to be ran to perfection.  On the Dline, he told me they have some 6 footers to replace #5, 10, and 86 but they're sophmores.  Now he did tell me about a possible transfer from Round Rock Stoney Point who's already being recruited but may end up @WB because of an illness in the family.  He plays DE and will bring some experience.  Otherwise, they'll be thin on the Dline and in the secondary

I'm really not too worried about our secondary.  The linebackers will be good and we have good speed to put in the back(Grant or Garrett might have to go two ways, and Dante is quick).  We also have a couple of upcoming juniors who can play.  Honestly, I think we will be faster than last year.

I just don't know the guys stepping into the front line.  I hope we have a couple of big guys to stuff the run.

I thought Garrett looked great in the few carries he got last year.  I think he would start at tailback for just about anyone else in this area. 

From what I understand, he will complement #33 and will play when CMike is out for a series. However, there will be some sets where both of them are in the backfield at the same time. Just think, Garrett and Michaels in the backfield, Louis under center with Lopez at receiver? The defenses wont know which way to go! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami