Locals Getting ready to start another year at Angelina

Bears

Retuning players: Jake Rowell, Jerrod Dugas-LCM, BJ Armstrong, Mark Serna, Newcomer Todd Wallace-WB, and Chris Laird-Ned

Should be ready to start the new Fall season very soon, good luck to all of these guys.

Don't forget your friends across the river. ;)

Returning players ; Michael Padgett-BH  Chase Barrera-BH

Newcomer : Kendall Thamm -BH

Also, newcomer Kenny Allison from Central.

My bad, I continue to forget our friends and team mates across the river, Padgett will surely see time in the OF, Chase on the hill, but I am excited to see Thamm I have heard is is a very solid pitcher, Also good luck to Kenny the OF could be loaded with the strong possibility that Andreas moves out there.

I am ready to watch after a off year,

Go Runners

My bad, I continue to forget our friends and team mates across the river, Padgett will surely see time in the OF, Chase on the hill, but I am excited to see Thamm I have heard is is a very solid pitcher, Also good luck to Kenny the OF could be loaded with the strong possibility that Andreas moves out there.

I am ready to watch after a off year,

Go Runners

;D ;D ;D ;D

Check your pm's

• 2 weeks later...

Also, don't forget the 08 grads that are getting ready to play all across the US.

PNG Carnahan and Todd reported to Marion Junior College on August 9th and their fall season starts on September 2, followed by 38 games.  Both have settled in nicely and are ready to play.

Jon and Mitch are at Marion Military Institute.  It is a junior college for both atheletes and students that want to go on to one of the military acadamies like Westpoint.  Neither Jon nor Mitch are going into the military.  Half of the school's population are scholarship atheletes; baseball, basketball, soccer, softball, wrestling, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to see practice yesterday and the Roadrunner's look good, According to the Coaches they are ahead of last year at this time due to the returners. The Pitching staff looks really strong and the defense looks to be better than last year:

Update on Locals:

Allison-Central, This kid can fly he is still a little raw but the talent is there. he is working in the OF

Laird-Ned, Looks really good @2b should be the projected starter

Rowell-LCM, moved to 3rd and he is getting better and better, look for him to start there.Selected to the All-Star game

Serna-WB, Did not work out in the OF sore arm I think but he hit well and should start in LF

Wallace-WB, new to the college seen good size and should compete for time behind the plate

Dugas-LCM, coming off of surgery he looks strong at SS and according to the Coaches they are excited about his progress, he looks to  be leading for the start @SS

Padgett-BH, will compete for playing time in the OF probably LF with Serna

Barrera- Look for him to be a middle relever he has some nasty stuff according to the kids

Pitchers: I was not able to see much but with Kendall and Smith and Rackel they are some big boys...

I was able to see practice yesterday and the Roadrunner's look good, According to the Coaches they are ahead of last year at this time due to the returners. The Pitching staff looks really strong and the defense looks to be better than last year:

Update on Locals:

Allison-Central, This kid can fly he is still a little raw but the talent is there. he is working in the OF

Laird-Ned, Looks really good @2b should be the projected starter

Rowell-LCM, moved to 3rd and he is getting better and better, look for him to start there.Selected to the All-Star game

Serna-WB, Did not work out in the OF sore arm I think but he hit well and should start in LF

Wallace-WB, new to the college seen good size and should compete for time behind the plate

Dugas-LCM, coming off of surgery he looks strong at SS and according to the Coaches they are excited about his progress, he looks to  be leading for the start @SS

Padgett-BH, will compete for playing time in the OF probably LF with Serna

Barrera- Look for him to be a middle relever he has some nasty stuff according to the kids

Pitchers: I was not able to see much but with Kendall and Smith and Rackel they are some big boys...

Nice update. Everything I hear is that this team has a ton of potential. Should be an exciting year. "Junior" told me last night that the chemistry of the whole team is outstanding....even among kids that are competing for the same spots.

Fall/offseason begins, Saturday Sept. 13 @ Angelina vs. San Jac. I, for one, cannot wait.

Bears....check your pms. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn