How's the new Huffman stadium coming along?

etbu you got a stadium update for us?

They have started and in fact went by there today and will not be ready until the spring. Two years later......... ??? When it is complete it will be on of the best around with a $108,000.00 scoreboard with a HUGE JUMBOTRON and live feed.  ;D

ETBU, sorry to hear about the delay of the stadium. I know you were a true instrument in helping to push the bond through that community. Mike and the other seniors truly deserved a chance play on it. Hopefully he and others will be able to graduate in it and at the same time leave a mark on Jack Spence like no one else ever has.

Best of Luck to the Falcons, Great Staff, Great Kids, and Great Community.

I drove down 1960 today, is that the structure for the jumbotron you can see from 1960? If it is, it looks huge!

Went by today and that is the beams for the home side but the scoreboard is going to be huge. It will be as big as the Galena Park scoreboard from what I hear. We will have the best 3-a facility around here and a ten thousand sq foot fieldhouse.

No pictures??

There is nothing to take one of............. Only some beams and some cross beams. It will have taken over two years when this stadium is done from when we started.  ??? PNG is to be commended for a very good job on getting ur's done.

Will it be ready for our scrimmage next year?

Will be ready for track season from what I hear but prolly April next spring. To answer your question yes it will.

Yea it will be but real reason for the delay is the admin dragging their feet on the bidding process and getting the needed permits. Other gnaw is that HISD would not spend another half million to get chair back seats which is not real bright in my opinion. Overall much better than what we have.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn