Shockers Thanks for all that helped us Qualifity ASA Gold Nationals

I want to thank all those that have helped and supported our team. It has been a difficult time with a few bumps in the road along the way. To start a new team from nothing is a scary process because no one knows what to expect. The kids that started this team took a chance with their futures and I am proud that all of our seniors have gotten signed and now have a chance to live their dreams of playing college softball.This team took a huge step in qualifying for ASA GOLD NATIONALS. Only 12 teams from the State of Texas did this and 6 of those do it every year.     I am not an easy person to play for. I am loud, demanding and do not accept failure. I expect perfection both in practice and games at all times.This creates a lot of pressure on the players which is done to push their mental toughness to a higher level and achieve maximum performance. This team has not only learned to play under  these conditions. They have learned how to compete on the highest level, play with a burning desire in their heart that anyone can see and not let anything get in the way of achieving their goals. The mental toughness they have learned under these conditions will carry them through life. I would like to publicly thank Johnny & Becky Trahan, Craig Soignet, Jim Parsons Robert McCain and Robert Chambliss for helping get this started and keeping us on the right path. Jimmy Wiese, he not only helps coach, he does a great job at recruiting for all the kids on the team. Our parents who have supported our coaching staff and our decisions even in the tough times.  Jessica Lemoine has been a great coach on this team. She accepted a huge responsibility and has excelled at everything she has been asked to do.She is a major reason that the team has achieved the success it has. I also want to thank the girls Lori Ward, Tiffany Weise, Sami Jo Williams, Brittany Godina, Megan Waterman, Emalee Kennon, Katherine Grable, Debra Hamor, Addison Staley, Hannah Godina and Jennifer Smith for sticking with it and always believing even when it was tough and painful. Each of them will always have a special place in my heart.      In the end I am just thankful to have known these parents and kids and been part of their lives.                                                      THANKS

I want to thank all those that have helped and supported our team. It has been a difficult time with a few bumps in the road along the way. To start a new team from nothing is a scary process because no one knows what to expect. The kids that started this team took a chance with their futures and I am proud that all of our seniors have gotten signed and now have a chance to live their dreams of playing college softball.This team took a huge step in qualifying for ASA GOLD NATIONALS. Only 12 teams from the State of Texas did this and 6 of those do it every year.     I am not an easy person to play for. I am loud, demanding and do not accept failure. I expect perfection both in practice and games at all times.This creates a lot of pressure on the players which is done to push their mental toughness to a higher level and achieve maximum performance. This team has not only learned to play under  these conditions. They have learned how to compete on the highest level, play with a burning desire in their heart that anyone can see and not let anything get in the way of achieving their goals. The mental toughness they have learned under these conditions will carry them through life. I would like to publicly thank Johnny & Becky Trahan, Craig Soignet, Jim Parsons Robert McCain and Robert Chambliss for helping get this started and keeping us on the right path. Jimmy Wiese, he not only helps coach, he does a great job at recruiting for all the kids on the team. Our parents who have supported our coaching staff and our decisions even in the tough times.  Jessica Lemoine has been a great coach on this team. She accepted a huge responsibility and has excelled at everything she has been asked to do.She is a major reason that the team has achieved the success it has. I also want to thank the girls Lori Ward, Tiffany Weise, Sami Jo Williams, Brittany Godina, Megan Waterman, Emalee Kennon, Katherine Grable, Debra Hamor, Addison Staley, Hannah Godina and Jennifer Smith for sticking with it and always believing even when it was tough and painful. Each of them will always have a special place in my heart.      In the end I am just thankful to have known these parents and kids and been part of their lives.                                                      THANKS

You Think? 

Good Luck Robert and Team.  Wish I could be there to cheer you and the team on....Sami Jo, get a new batting

glove before showing up in OKC.  And you know who, I will smoke one for you.

Trout what a great post!! Your absolutely welcome for any help I may give, and I truly want to thank you for allowing me to put me 2 cents in (for what's it worth). Not only have you built a great softball team, but you are molding great women. Being tough will never hurt anyone. As a fan in the stands, your actions and words may be tough to understand, But those girl's know how much you care and know that you love them. Sugar coating is good for candy but not winning. Thanks for all that you have done for Lori and the rest of the team. You know I will always be around to support you. Good luck in OK City. Heck you just might see a Big Gander there.

God Bless

Robert Chambliss

Congrats to all the people associated with the Shockers, especially the young ladies. Being average is easy but chasing your potential as you have is hard. Never stop dreaming and never stop living that dream. Great job Robert and Jess I am proud of you and your program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124