YOUTUBE VIDEO.....WO-S vs. Dayton From 07 Highlights

It was a good game! Dayton made some adjustments at the half though that just didn't make sense! They ran at will against WOS in the first half then came out in the second half (I'm assuming to try and put the game out of reach) and started throwing the ball just about every down????? WOS offensive adjustments was much better as they started moving the ball at will in the second half and the Broncos going to the air didn't seem to phase them. Anyway it was a great game, but from the Broncos sidline it seemed like a train wreck :o

bh the train wreck is coming, we at dayton love the hill

You will be wrecking alot of teams this year, so it will be no shock to us that you win big this year. However Dayton will have a tough time with the Eagles going forward. You can bet that the Dayton/BH games will be very competitive over the next several years.

I don't recall any adjustments Dayton made.  It was like two different games.  Dayton could not stop WO-S in the second half.  I could see however how Dayton did so well last year, they had some talent.  Emotions were also running high as two players were ejected.

Dayton had 2 starting LBs-1 was also the starting RB-ejected for fighting ---WOS lost one kid and they ran it down our throats the second half---also a snap over the punters head gave an easy score-----bottom line they beat us

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont