Mustang All Star Tournament???

Guest vpfootball

No offense taken at all..I totally understand.(TCFANATW)

I feel any three of these teams could win it..Orange has the upperhand with the rest/pitching and so forth..I have about 50 different scenarios in my head about the pitching rotation.

I understand that...But look at the bright side...at least you have enough pitchers for 50 different rotations.  It could be worse.  :D

I wish!!!!  :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

Please TC fans/parents you are entitled to your opinion, but please don't wake a sleeping giant.

They (Vidor/Orange) don't need anymore motivation.

They were scrimmages and that is all they were.

and the comment last night was just being caught up in the moment.

This has been a good tournament and lets keep it clean..Good luck..

Not trying to wake a sleeping giant.  It was never my intention to take credit away from any team/city.  This tournament has turned out to be great with the 3 best teams still standing in my opinion.  Which ever team wins deserves it and has played hard to get there.

you are correct this has been a great tournament and I do believe the three best teams are still in it.

From what I've seen any of the teams left can beat any of the others on any given night. Just because Orange beat Vidor doesn't mean we will beat them again. good luck to Vidor and TC. May the best team win at 6. Don't use up all of your pitching  ;). Just kidding. Go Orange

quit enjoying this so much TD  ;D..And about the pitching one of our starters is in Florida right now playing in the a tournament there.Just my luck .. ;)

You know you're stacked with pitching. One gone won't hurt you  ;D unless he is the one you need  ;). Seriously I hope yall play a good game at 6 and it doesn't go into extra innings and neither team gets really really tired or runs out of pitching  :o

Good luck!

TD I know you wll probably will be at the Pinto tourney ,but if you wasnt you would be eating nachos ,fries ,drinking a coke watching me and laughing..You would be enjoying watching Tc/Vidor beat up on one another .Waiting to see who wins ,and watching me stress!! Bring that boy of yours, he is just the right size for that extra Vidor jersey...

I'm actually going to try to make it tonight. We have practice at 5:30 but we are just going to hit. I think I have replacements for me on the Pinto field.

I'm not sure how he would look in black and gold. However one of our jerseys is gold and it does look pretty good on him  ;). The Orange team might recognize him.  Good luck and I will either see you on the field or on OUR side outside the fence for the second game. As much as I would like to visit with you tonight I would rather see us playing yall. I get all caught up in this and don't even have a kid playing. Now that's funny.

No need to pick a side already...

I hope to be playing at 8. I wasn't even going to coach this year and I got all caught up too.

But not having a kid playing and getting all caught up might mean you are a ballpark RAT!!  :D

I just had that conversation with some friends at lunch about being a ballpark rat. I will be bringing the two mice with me tonight also.

From what I've seen any of the teams left can beat any of the others on any given night. Just because Orange beat Vidor doesn't mean we will beat them again. good luck to Vidor and TC. May the best team win at 6. Don't use up all of your pitching  ;). Just kidding. Go Orange

quit enjoying this so much TD  ;D..And about the pitching one of our starters is in Florida right now playing in the a tournament there.Just my luck .. ;)

You know you're stacked with pitching. One gone won't hurt you  ;D unless he is the one you need  ;). Seriously I hope yall play a good game at 6 and it doesn't go into extra innings and neither team gets really really tired or runs out of pitching  :o

Good luck!

TD I know you wll probably will be at the Pinto tourney ,but if you wasnt you would be eating nachos ,fries ,drinking a coke watching me and laughing..You would be enjoying watching Tc/Vidor beat up on one another .Waiting to see who wins ,and watching me stress!! Bring that boy of yours, he is just the right size for that extra Vidor jersey...

I'm actually going to try to make it tonight. We have practice at 5:30 but we are just going to hit. I think I have replacements for me on the Pinto field.

I'm not sure how he would look in black and gold. However one of our jerseys is gold and it does look pretty good on him  ;). The Orange team might recognize him.  Good luck and I will either see you on the field or on OUR side outside the fence for the second game. As much as I would like to visit with you tonight I would rather see us playing yall. I get all caught up in this and don't even have a kid playing. Now that's funny.

Really ??? ???

I usually go and watch bcll but with all this thread going I'm thinking of watching this game between orange and vidor.  Can someone please tell me the approximate time & place of this game.  Also can someone give some of the names of the kids that possibly will be pitching for these two teams..

Good luck!

Really ??? ???

Chad you better get them working boots on!!! ;D ;) ;)

Really proud of the way Orange 2 played Vidor 1 last night...Vidor really doesn't not have an easy out in the lineup and their pitcher was outstanding. Kudos to our two pitchers last night in Blagburn and Hale. They fought tooth and nail. Have not seen TC but Vidor is well coached and definately have a chance to go all the way. However, I say GO BIG ORANGE. Everyone have fun and enjoy these incredible kids. One more thing, let me say that 90% of these kids could play select ball so I dont agree about watering down of talent base. IN fact, some of these teams are better than select teams I have seen.

Really proud of the way Orange 2 played Vidor 1 last night...Vidor really doesn't not have an easy out in the lineup and their pitcher was outstanding. Kudos to our two pitchers last night in Blagburn and Hale. They fought tooth and nail. Have not seen TC but Vidor is well coached and definately have a chance to go all the way. However, I say GO BIG ORANGE. Everyone have fun and enjoy these incredible kids. One more thing, let me say that 90% of these kids could play select ball so I dont agree about watering down of talent base. IN fact, some of these teams are better than select teams I have seen.

I will say I have watched Orange 2 play all tournament and That was by far the best I seen yall play..Orange showed up to play and those kids fought hard all tournament.they should be very proud the way they played..Good job Orange..

Good luck!

Really ??? ???

Chad you better get them working boots on!!! ;D ;) ;)

I have not taken them off yet.  I just want him to clarify "replacements or replacement"?

I'm beginning to think that some parents on here have an issue with select ball.  It hasn't been addressed that much on this thread but it has on previous ones.  If as you say some of these teams are better than select teams then I will be the first to ask each player on these teams to look for the upcoming post of  tryouts that are going to be held aound August and September.  You will have some good teams looking for some good talent..(Big Red Machine, Big Red Heat, GT Yellow Jackets, Franchise, Huricanes, Texas Roughriders, Gladiators, Whitecaps, to many others to name)..I also wouldn't be surprised if you have seen or will see some of these coaches at your tournament.  They have already been looking at LL.  Best of luck to all teams playing tonight... :

It would take TWO to replace him..So he says...

So you do know TD.  He does have a pretty high opinion of himself. ::)  Come to think of it...he is a pretty big fellow...girth

:o :o ;)

It is always a good time to make fun of TD...but I have got to get some real work done before I have to go do his work.  Good luck tonight at 6:00.  ;D

I don't know who even said it but they were refering to league ball when talking about watering down. When you remove kids, even average kids from the league then you are watering down. I haven't heard anyone say that the all-star teams are not as good as they would have been if the select kids were playing. Let's not start something that hasn't been said. At least I don't know anyone that has said it.

Guest tchawks99

Vidor beats TC and then turns around and plays Orange and beats them..

First off I am very proud of the TC kids they fought hard but come up short..Great tournament and we are proud of you TC!!

Vidor was on fire last night ..there bats were hot and they came ready to play. Orange played a hard game also but Vidor was too much last night.

Vidor plays Orange tonight in game 2 of the finals for all the marbles...This is how hot Vidor is ..they won all the coin flips they are the home team tonight too...

Good luck too everyone..

This tournament could have went either way.We had Orange up by 9 runs in the last inning Tuesday night and let them off the hook...But give it to them they fought back..TC will be back next year..

Guest bbguru01

Orange will be back tonight and ready.Hand it to Vidor they beat us, but we will be ready tonight.

Should I even comment on the umpires?? Way to go Orange for fighting back and I have to say good job Vidor ,but be ready for another fight tonight..

Our boys don't give up that easy...

Guest tchawks99

We knew whoeveer was going to play Orange would be tired going into that game..Vidor didn't start showing signs of being tired until late in the fifth.After the game I walked by when the coach was talking to them and they looked really tired and exhausted.It should be a good one tonight.

I really thought  it would turn out different, but that goes to show you what could happen in Baseball.

Guest bbguru01

We knew whoeveer was going to play Orange would be tired going into that game..Vidor didn't start showing signs of being tired until late in the fifth.After the game I walked by when the coach was talking to them and they looked really tired and exhausted.It should be a good one tonight.

I really thought  it would turn out different, but that goes to show you what could happen in Baseball.

turn out different in what way???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax