23-AA District Champs

Guest blade_65

Which team will be standing in the end?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be standing in the end?

• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Kountze
    • Dewyville
    • Warren

You say beating west hardin 4-0 is a struggle breakemoff?? Looks like they didnt score one time!! If only you knew whats in store for Buna when district starts..... And if you dont recall, last years Kountze team shouldve beat buna.

beating WH 4-0 during the scrimage wasnt that hard to do they dont run anything but gun and there starting center the only one that had been taking any snaps during 2 a days was injured and did not play so they had to slide sombody in there last minute and out of the 16 plays they ran he only got the ball to the quarterback about 6 times and those 6 times they moved the ball fairly easily on kountze's D

its a scrimmage. dont mean squat. no excuses needed. ha

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice is one thing, hitting (or getting hit by) another team is a whole 'nother story!  ;D

Thats for sure!

Ya'll are correct..so let me tell you ....now that the scrimmages started..and we are hitting other teams..we are kickin butt and HITTING hard  ....GO LIONS!!!!

This should be a interesting district as far as District Champions is concerned. I hear alot of great things about how the district is shaping up, even with the loss of great players going into college or the workforce.  One thing I keep hearing about is how good the Panthers of Anahuac are. I haven't really heard much about the other teams but have seen a couple of scrimmages in Hardin. Of course they are one of my favorites but they do need some work. A little on the sluggish side but its early and I'm sure by the time district play begins, it will be a different story....well at least I hope so.

I just wanted to take this time to wish every team in the district the best and a prosperous 2008 season. Good luck fellas!

This is a toss up as far as I'm concerned. I would love to see Hardin win, but they have struggled so far offensively and have lost their best receiver for the year. Kountze and Anahuac are favorites, and you can never count out EC. Buna might be the sleeper, everyone is counting them out because of the starters they lost, but I'm not so sure. I would much rather be in Buna's shoes than Hardin's, being able to sit back and not be expected to win and being underestimated. Hardin has a lot on it's shoulders, a lot of people are picking them as a favorite. So, good luck to all, and hopefully 23-AA gets some good representation in the playoffs.

Vote and let see what SE Texas Thinks

Who cares what SE Texas thinks?

Sportswriters, over-the-hill dads and various other jock sniffers will have no say in who wins the district championship. The championship will be decided by the players and coaches on the field.

For the record, EC will retain it's district crown.

Sooooo are you a Sportswriter, over-the-hill dad or a jock sniffer. as you so elegantly stated.

Guest A-TOWN

1st Anahuac or Buna

2nd Anahuac or Buna

3rd ECC or Hardin

I know you can't but just for fun please justify that post. (That means explain your reasoning.)

Cuz Anahuac is the team to beat, and i still think the Buna Coogs can make the playoffs

1st Anahuac or Buna

2nd Anahuac or Buna

3rd ECC or Hardin

I know you can't but just for fun please justify that post. (That means explain your reasoning.)

Cuz Anahuac is the team to beat, and i still think the Buna Coogs can make the playoffs

Dude your a friggin clown "Anahuac is the team to beat"...hahahahahahahahahahahah....why exactly is Anahuac the team to beat? Because they won two games last year?

Guest A-TOWN

1st Anahuac or Buna

2nd Anahuac or Buna

3rd ECC or Hardin

Cuz i know Coach Barbay will have them ready to play

Dude your a friggin clown "Anahuac is the team to beat"...hahahahahahahahahahahah....why exactly is Anahuac the team to beat? Because they won two games last year?

Anahuac is def more of a team to beat than e.c. Hope you dont think your e.c. is. T.T. Cant save you anymore!!!

Just like he wasn't saving us for the nine consecutive years of making the playoffs (in none of which did we lose to Anahuac) before he got into high school.

just keep counting us out thats the way we like it :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder