Will WO-S win a Championship in SR. JR. and Pee Wee this year?

• 2 weeks later...

WE HAVE A KID NAME KJ MILLER AND HE IS UNBELIVEABLE. I NEVER SEEN A KID WITH SPEED AND FEILD VISION LIKE HIM. HE'S LIKE 8 OR 9 YEARS OF AGE I KNOW FOR SURE HE WILL BE ON THE JUNIOR TEAM. WHATEVA TEAM HE'S ON WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL. IF U DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS KID JUST AS PNG OR ANY OTHER TEAM THEY WILL TELL U OR JUST COME TO A LIL MUSTANGS JR FOOTBALL GAME AND U WILL FIND OUT AND THAT'S A PROMISE...........

• 4 months later...

Should we say it is not looking good at this point. Oh heck, let's be honest. That would be a NO. I guess my good buddy Bulldogbacker had it right when he said NOT 3.  I think the more appropriate question should have been will Lumberton win a Championship in Sr., Jr., and Pee Wee this year?. Great job Lumberton coaches and players this year. Three teams in the show. Let me be one of the 1st to give you some positive feedback. A special Great Job to my buddy Danny and his staff for taking down WOS Blue in the Sr. division.

A So sorry goes out to my Buddies VNUPE, Stangs and the rest of the folks from WOS. It must have been devastating to be taken down in your own back yard.  I tell you, I learned over the past 3 years the coaching in the Sr. division is tough when you're going for the title. Danny from Lumberton White is the best motivator. I think he has 5-6 Superbowl titles (correct me if I'm wrong). It is one thing to win a title in the Jr. Division, which is tough enough, but it is a whole different ball game in Sr..- Look at the bright side Vnupe, Stangs and others. You did learn two things this year. #1 there are expansion draft rules to follow. It is funny how the teams that have overlooked the rules over the last five years seem to go out early in the playoffs. Must be a higher power at work.  #2 the coaching is tougher at the top of the Sr. Division and it is so easy to be outcoached by the likes of Guys like Danny. I do wish you the best of luck next year.

Does anybody know if the STJFL gives refunds on tickets purchased for the Superbowl? I bought tickets in advanced to watch WOS seniors but I guess Lumberton White decided they wanted to go instead. Great job Danny. You have a great group of kids who love the game of football and it shows.

Hey Tenbender. I'll be glad to purchase your tickets. I am looking forward to the Sr. Bowl. It should be a real match up. I loved the atmosphere in the 1st round at Bulldog Stadium. Those Dogs really know how to put on a playoff game. They had announcers, video's going on, photographer's, and just great hospitality. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a seat. How much for the tickets and how many do you have. 

Well hey Tenbender, that just might work out for both of us. I believe my buddy Stangs has an interest in the Jr. Division so he will probably take one of your good seats. Now Vnupe is a different story. I heard my good buddy Vnuuuuuupe (don't you just love that name?) is already too busy searching for a rule he can overlook during next years draft. so it looks like you will have one ticket left. I'll take it. Hey! I just realized. Stangs and me can sit together and enjoy a great Superbowl. Man it don't get any better than that. A great match up and a great buddy to enjoy it with.     

Hey Cooligan, give me a couple of days. I'm wating to see if Stangs92 or VNUPE would like to use them. If not you are more than welcome to them.

Don't worry, I have tickets for Stangs92 and VNUPE. They still have the Pewee and Jr teams to come pull for.

Queen, nothing changes as for tickets and entrance to the stadium. It will be tha same as it was the last 2 playoff games. Pay at the gate. Besides the tickets color changes from what I have seen. Green, pink, etc.

whew; thanks!  I was getting worried that I should have already bought my tickets!

Hello Mr. Cooligan. Couldn't pass up this chance to respond to you. First of all, hats off to Lumberton White. They were the better team. Good luck to Danny and his guys in the Super Bowl. Umm, as far as looking for a rule book, I'm too busy preparing my son (#2) for his future in football and basketball. I've been quiet about him all year but he is a complete stud. He'll be in the 7th next year so you won't have to worry about me and "your" rules. Hey TD thanks for the ticket my friend! You're right!!! We're all Mustangs and i'll be pulling for you guys!!!! Stang92 my man!!! We'll be back!!! You can count on it!!!

Glad to see you come out of the closet Vnuuuuuupe. I agree your son is a great player. As a matter of fact I met him at Bulldog stadium, before the season started. What is truly ironic, he is the one that told me you placed all the returning players from Jr. on the Blue senior team. Quite a talker your son. I did enjoy his personality. What does baffle me though Is why you didn't run him more. Actually, with my 25 yrs of youth sports experience I would have had him at running back, but that is just me. It makes you wonder if that might have made the difference on the game Saturday night.  I am truly glad to hear he has a father around. My only advice is to keep them educated and stay involved in his life. With the restrictions and injuries I wouldn't count on sports being a career. Also, kids can get of track at any moment. I can still remember back in 1988 when Dallas Carter had three kids that received scholarships to Tenn, Miami, and Alabama to play football. They all got board one night and robbed a gas station for fun. Thus, there went the scholarships. This was the same team in the movie Friday Night Lights. I guess the moral of the story--be a real father so they don't get bored. Good luck with your son and his future.

Well let me educate you on me. I was born and raised in Dallas. Graduated from Franklin D. Roosevelt High School in 1989. I know first hand the story that you're referring to about Dallas Carter. Some of those guys were once friends of mine. Trust me, no one has to tell me about education and wrong crowds. My wife is a teacher so we've got that base covered. Believe me, I'm my son's worst critic. Ask anyone who knows me will tell you that. As far as that game goes I'll admit we as coaches let our kids down. But we still say you win some you lose some. It's a valuable lesson to learn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83