Bronco and Mustang All-Star Tourney

Guest bbguru01

Vidor has the strongest team in this sectional, they are going to have to play hard to win it in the loser bracket. They took a loss against PA after a pitching change and multible walks then a hit and more walks then another hit, the boys lost it with their attitudes, they bounced back tonight with a win they now have to win three in row with a double hitter Mon night, The loser bracket is a hard fight to win. But I think they can do it. I know the can. the other teams are drying up on pitching and Vidor has two kids that haven't touch the rubber yet. and their bats are hot. Sampson drills two homers tonight and I will guess about 8 base hits. only two strike outs. the TC team made several errors. I would say that group of kids from TC kept their cool, they really stick together as team. It was nice to watch a team lift each other up and the coaches were great too.

We inter-leagued with TC this season and that was great for our kids to travel and play other teams, this has been a really fun year for the Bronco division, I hope other leagues around the area participate in inter-league next year at the 13- 14 year old level.

Where is the tournament at Troy? 

HOW DARE YOU REVEAL MY IDENITY !!!!

Just kidding, who is this? We are playing in groves. Tonights second game was re-schedule because of the weather, that is good for us we do not have to play a doble hitter tommorrow night.The loser of that game will. YEAH for us.

Orange plays tonight if they win there in Championship..the L plays a double header and  they play Vidor with the winner playing in the Championships tomorrow the tournament is in Groves!!

What time please?

SURPRISE, SURPRISE   THAT PA TEAM IS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

PA has a soilid team, they look good. Vidor against PA tue night, get ready for double header PA. Vidor coming on strong. Pa won the toss for the first game they will be home. They have both pitchers ready to go. It's going to be a battle for both teams.

Congrats P.A. and good luck down the road guys. also congrats to vidor on a hard fought tournament. I wanna make one comment if I may... I dont know the Vidor coaches name but all coaches should watch him coach. H e was one of the most respectful coaches I've seen in all our pony leagues. He showed alot of class and i just wanna say good job coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476