So Who Get's the BC job??

Guest Bulldog

Guest baseball25

Brevell also had 20 win seasons before that too. I mean he lost 4 Div 1 prospects in 3 years. Lumberton just doesn't have the talent it use to have. There down right now but it will hopefully pick back up.

Ok BC which is it?  Is it the supt hiring his best friend or the AD hiring his best friend?  Are they the same person?  Did Brevell leave the same time as his pitcher who later went on to throw a no no for the Redsox?  Any program would go down losing a pitcher like that. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

that could have been one reason but the big reason was talent.....at Lumberton in his first season he was 24-3 and 2nd season 23-10 and 3rd season 22-9, so why stay at Lumberton when he knew he lost all his talent and it was going to be down hill for next

4 or 5 years.

Guest BC boy 17

2 quick points: Heard this rumor(fact) back in early March, so at that time Billy did not have another year on his contract(they are renewed in late April); I don't believe the baseball team played High Island. By the way:  I thought that they tied for the district championship and Jasper won the game for playoff seeding.(?)

Are you asking about baseball this year?

Guest BCNatureBoy

I'm hoping we get Coach Landry. He has done a very good job at Hamshire and would be great fit for our boys here in BC.

I say, lets just hire this certain board member for AD, then there will be no worries!  Run the whole shabang and then no one has to worry about being the "hunted witch"!  It's Bridge City folks, the more things change the more they stay the same!  Whomever gets the job has to abide by the "rules" or another hunt begins!  Good luck to who ever wants the job.................you are gonna need it! 

2 quick points: Heard this rumor(fact) back in early March, so at that time Billy did not have another year on his contract(they are renewed in late April); I don't believe the baseball team played High Island. By the way:  I thought that they tied for the district championship and Jasper won the game for playoff seeding.(?)

Are you asking about baseball this year?

No,I was referring to last year.

Guest etbu

Going to be a good job for someone bc all the talent that is coming back next year. BC will hire a good coach soon and Coach Bryant will get a good job and all be well. Have to move on guys otherwise this will drag on which is no good for anyone. With Huffman coming back down maybe get to meet up with BC next year.  ;D

Guest etbu

Want the job?  Get ready to live the life of the rich, you will earn about $3,000.00 to be the head baseball coach.  As an assistant football coach you could earn about $5,000.00. 

Whats wrong with that? Just kidding  8)

I know coaches at all levels, high school, college and pro.  After the move on the 23th, I began to look into a few things, UIL rules, pay for coaches, rules adopted by BC, the parties involved, their background (personal and professional) and others.  Why do you ask?

Sounds like you are starting a "witch hunt".