Teams You Would Want To Schedule?

I would like to see a BC team with a Healthy Dishon play those darn Hutto Hippos again... :evil:

Well you could get your wish :wink:

Id like to us and BC play in the quarter finals.

We almost got to play LCM in the quarters in 97, but we had to play LaMarque first. :cry:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper vs Gilmer

HAHAHA Still upset over that one huh? Jasper did get rooked on that game, but you have to hand it to an awsome Gilmer team.

WOS vs. Newton.

Callallen or Brenham vs Highland Park

South Lake Carrol vs Katy

HAHAHA Still upset over that one huh? Jasper did get rooked on that game' date=' but you have to hand it to an awsome Gilmer team.

WOS vs. Newton.

Callallen or Brenham vs Highland Park

South Lake Carrol vs Katy[/quote']

If WOS and Newton play, let's play in another state. Last two times it was scheduled: cancelled. Flooding in 2004, Rita last year. :lol:

Jody, WO-S and Newton do have a history. We've played six times, with 1998 (Newton's championship year) the most recent, I think. We're 6-0 against them, although some of the games have been fairly close.

I agree that if we're going to play, let's do it somewhere AWAY from the coast.

Guest Orangeboy

That Vidor-Orangefield matchup could be sponsered by a local dentist. Maybe call it the Backwoods Bowl. I would like to see BC and PNG matchup once again.

Guest bulldogbark

Jasper Vs Barbers Hill would be great...but if only BH was having a great season....Oh well some games just wont happen...cept we are playing them this year for charity....not to raise money but for BH charity :twisted:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83