Hey Forum Administrator - HELP!

I'm on a friends PC right now to post this.

Everytime I try to log into this site from my PC, I get an "Error" message, and a note that says;

"Sorry McTailgator" You have been Banned from Posting on this site"

I get the same notice, when I try to log on on another name or as a guest.  So I tried deleting all my cookies, and all my temp. internet files, but nothing seems to work.

I take it that I have not been banned, simply because I am able to get on on someone else's PC.

(Hell if Texas Terror and UNLV can't get banned, I didn't think I posted anything to get me banned either.)  (;

Is it a problem on my end, or something with the hosting side?

Thx.

McT.

(heck if Texas Terror and UNLV can't get banned, I didn't think I posted anything to get me banned either.)  (;

Hey now, I was banned from the last board. This board is run much more smoothly and there's some meaningful discussion. Sure, LU fans on here think I can be a pain in the tail, but every now and then, I provide some vital information that they may think is worth some value. ;)

(heck if Texas Terror and UNLV can't get banned, I didn't think I posted anything to get me banned either.)  (;

Hey now, I was banned from the last board. This board is run much more smoothly and there's some meaningful discussion. Sure, LU fans on here think I can be a pain in the tail, but every now and then, I provide some vital information that they may think is worth some value. ;)

LOL

We McNeese fans are just used to your methods TT.  (:

Plus you have never disrespected us, and I totally understand your opinion of the BoobCats, particularly their students, who need their @$$es whipped by an adult, because it is apparent their daddy's were absent from their lives.  (;

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami