*Bridge City vs. Jasper Game 1 Playoff/JASPER ADVANCES!!!!!*

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parsons was lights outs for Jasper. He survived a bases loaded no out suitation by giving up only one run. The Cards hit only two balls hard, Hicks's double and the ball to Bronson in RF.

The Dogs went the other way with Hick's slider and put it into play. Bronson crushed the inside FB for HR. It seems like Jasper came to bat with a 2 strike hit approach, just put into play.

Hicks made a superb play on the squeeze.

One of the biggest crowds ever at Nederland, I would say close to 2,000.

Good game Jasper....BC you just couldn't get anything started tonight...Still don't know why BC didn't start a different pitcher??? at least start...Who knows thats why I not a coach. Anyways good luck throughout the playoffs.

BC started its ace which gave up just 5 hits and struck out 6 with one walk. I wouldnt say BC made a bad decision at all starting Hicks. You live and die with your best on the mound. He and Parsons each had perfect games threw 3 so he did his job even through the whole game.

Great game by Jasper. They are a very solid team which will be a very hard out for anyone left in the state. Parsons was on tonight and BC bats just couldnt get anything going at any point in the game.

Congrats to BC's 3 seniors on a solid career - Casey Jackson, Jason Clark and Jaden Dillon.

Guest BC boy 17

Hicks pitched a heck of a game.....Jasper really only got 1 good hit on him (Bronson's homerun). All of the other hits were just perfectly placed. BC couldn't seem to catch a break. But it was a good game and Jasper was the deserving winner

Parsons was lights outs for Jasper. He survived a bases loaded no out suitation by giving up only one run. The Cards hit only two balls hard, Hicks's double and the ball to Bronson in RF.

The Dogs went the other way with Hick's slider and put it into play. Bronson crushed the inside FB for HR. It seems like Jasper came to bat with a 2 strike hit approach, just put into play.

Hicks made a superb play on the squeeze.

One of the biggest crowds ever at Nederland, I would say close to 2,000.

I have had the chance to call in a few big games at nederland, and that is the biggest crowd I have ever seen there for a game. Seen them down the lines before but they were 3 and 4 deep along the fence this time. Great fans for both sides was a fun game to be at.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder