Hemphill at Deweyville 5pm

Buna at Evadale

Liberty at Santa Fe

Vidor at Baytown Lee

Tarkington at Warren

West Hardin at New Waverly

Cathedral at High Island

Hull-Daisetta vs Concordia Lutheran at Tomball 10am

Man this is killing me!!!!!! I have waited all year to watch BH take on WOS and I just found out that I've been volunteered for something that exact day :twisted: If your not married right now stay that way fella's :lol:

Man this is killing me!!!!!! I have waited all year to watch BH take on WOS and I just found out that I've been volunteered for something that exact day :twisted: If your not married right now stay that way fella's :lol:

Be careful how you handle this BhFan. My first wife was a house keeper. I left the house and she kept it. :shock:

(Whip-cracking sound)

Is that how they run it up in Mont Belvieu?

I'm married and I'll be there ;)

Should be a passable warmup for pre-district.

Believe me if your Married, your going because she is letting you. Don't be fooled :D

awwwwww.....gonna miss the royal *** spanking

(Whip-cracking sound)

Is that how they run it up in Mont Belvieu?

I'm married and I'll be there ;)

Should be a passable warmup for pre-district.

BHFAN, I have got to go with WOS92 on this one. There would be a court filing taking place before I miss this game. Besides, I have a gift for Kicker to deliver...... :D

BHFAN' date=' I have got to go with WOS92 on this one. There would be a court filing taking place before I miss this game. Besides, I have a gift for Kicker to deliver...... :D[/quote']

Oh dont be talking, I remeber someone being late last year to a BH playoff game :lol: then showing up with the wife :lol:

Would love to be there' date=' no doubt, but I will be relaxing on Waikiki Beach on, you guessed it, my honeymoon! gotta keep me updated though!!!![/quote']

Hey why your over there ask them who's the best BH or WOS :lol:

Both E/C and Woodville will have some big shoes to fill.E/C has tradition and a good returning QB.Woodville lost a very good QB,RB and the best wide receiver in the area so they will have to make some major adjustments.Not sure who will step for the eagles however it will probably be kids that were varsity subs last year.Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder