Nederlands Stefan Huber Looking Good

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

3 Observations:

1:  the kid with the Purple shirt and red socks gave him fits

2:  he can't handle a bull rush

3:  shorts and t-shirts don't indicate effectiveness in pads

3.5:  all the defenders with stretched or torn shirts indicates holding

The last camp wonder from Nederlan didn't even make all district first team and was a part of that 63-0 arse beating of Biblical proportions.  I wonder how many pancakes he got in that loss???

Looking good!

It's obvious sfa85 doesn't agree with ya coop.

Just an observation.  I want to say the times when the defender was pinned to the ground, that may draw a holding flag from the refs but hey that's just me.  Once the defender got into his chest, that may lead to a sack.  Remember, he plays guard, not tackle.  Maybe Nuemann the Great should move him to RT to protect his QB's back(he's a lefty right?)

Guest etbu

Looking good!

I am much older than most on here but Sfa85 was a STUD in high school and still is. The man still works out  and I will line up behind him if the stuff breaks out. Ha SFA85 you are the man brutha.  ;D SFA 85 and Gasilla have freaking arms that are bigger than my legs.  8)

Looking good!

I am much older than most on here but Sfa85 was a STUD in high school and still is. The man still works out  and I will line up behind him if the stuff breaks out. Ha SFA85 you are the man brutha.  ;D SFA 85 and Gasilla have freaking arms that are bigger than my legs.  8)

I was 189 lb RT and something less than a stud in HS.  Greg Moore exposed my weakness in blocking against the split 6 defense.  Alot of scar tissue and fat over the muscle in the last 27 years lol

He just doesn't like to see anyone from Ned/PNG receive any positive press, especially when it comes from a non-biased source.  Refer to his sig . . . 

Yeah yeah yeah.  You know TA you agree with me after watching the tape and critism coming from someone that didn't know his QB of a couple years back was left handed lol, doesn't move me much.  I know what my sig says.  It says in effect, post about Nederland players on BigNed.com if you can't stand a little critisism lol

True, I do agree with you about some things, especially during the '07 season.  However in this case, Huber has been a solid OL for the last two years at Ned and barring any injury, this season should be a great one for him.  If he is getting some positive press statewide, good for him!  I hope that at the end of the season his actions on the field make those prognasticators look like geniuses!!  :)

3 Observations:

The last camp wonder from Nederlan didn't even make all district first team and was a part of that 63-0 arse beating of Biblical proportions.  I wonder how many pancakes he got in that loss???

What he did he did better than all but one lineman from across the nation. They all go through the same drills the NFL combine put you through and he came out on top. Good post reply SFA85, your opinion, my opinion, neither matters much when deciding the kids future. The one opinion that counts will be the one sending him to a free D1 ride......and they are adding up quickly!!!!!!

Looking good!

Just an observation.  I want to say the times when the defender was pinned to the ground, that may draw a holding flag from the refs but hey that's just me.  Once the defender got into his chest, that may lead to a sack.  Remember, he plays guard, not tackle.  Maybe Nuemann the Great should move him to RT to protect his QB's back(he's a lefty right?)

SFA85 he already plays right tackle at Nederland, not guard, he my even snap the shotgun a few times if needed. He will play some defense too this year.

Looking good!

SFA85 he already plays right tackle at Nederland, not guard, he my even snap the shotgun a few times if needed. He will play some defense too this year.

Didn't know he played RT.  The article said he played guard...

Looking good!

Didn't know he played RT.  The article said he played guard...

That is the position they see him having the best potential at the college level...I would agree

3 Observations:

keep sittin on you big butt eating twinkies and get a life

3 Observations:

I have a life.  You on the other hand can stand to get those Nederland Test-Tee-Cals out of your mouth....

Last years camp wonder? You must be talking about DJ, tell me this, had he not gotten the offer from Texas would you have blamed the coaches at Nederland? Camp wonders, can do wonders, for you getting a wonderful degree paid for at a big D1 school. If you play football at Nederland you better hit the camp trail and combines to get the attention of the coaches. Do great at the camps then they know who you are and start showing up at your school and games to see you in action, stay home and don't attend camps, they never know who you are and don't come to see ya, then blame the head coach for not getting you a shot at playing college ball. Wow!!

Last years camp wonder? You must be talking about DJ, tell me this, had he not gotten the offer from Texas would you have blamed the coaches at Nederland? Camp wonders, can do wonders, for you getting a wonderful degree paid for at a big D1 school. If you play football at Nederland you better hit the camp trail and combines to get the attention of the coaches. Do great at the camps then they know who you are and start showing up at your school and games to see you in action, stay home and don't attend camps, they never know who you are and don't come to see ya, then blame the head coach for not getting you a shot at playing college ball. Wow!!

Don't get me wrong JM, going camping is the in thing now in being recruited for football and will be for the forseeable future.  My whole thing with DJ was/is, his stock didn't shoot up on the internet until he changed his verbal from A&M to UT.  Just me but those stars didn't popup by his name until he wanted to be a Longhorn but time will tell.

Don't get me wrong JM, going camping is the in thing now in being recruited for football and will be for the forseeable future.  My whole thing with DJ was/is, his stock didn't shoot up on the internet until he changed his verbal from A&M to UT.  Just me but those stars didn't popup by his name until he wanted to be a Longhorn but time will tell.

I agree, when he switched to UT he became a 5 star recruit, he became a known player by going to camps and combines, not by his play at Nederland. He had a good career at Nederland, and is a fine player but, he would have never got the attention unless he attended some camps. Same goes for Stefan, we all know what the kid has done, can do, and what he can become but, when you play in the area Nederland plays you are restricted as to who sees you unless you go three to four rounds deep in the playoffs. I agree, camps and combines are the future!!! Better go if you want to go to the next level.....Difference with Stefan is he will play for his TEAM first and his future second, he is a Bulldog for now!!!.....

3 Observations:

I have a life.  You on the other hand can stand to get those Nederland Test-Tee-Cals out of your mouth....

very nice, you are all about class arn't you.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23