The First Friday Night Smell

Maybe im a little off my rocker(Shush in advance Jody :lol: ) but every year on the first Friday night of football season, there is an undiscribable smell in the air. Maybe its because I live a few blocks from Dan R Hooks stadium. Or is it? Its only a smell that lingers in the air on that August or September day. maybe its just me, but I smell it every year. It smells almost like fall, but in 90 degree weather.

Anyone know what im talking about?

Maybe i should go take my medication :D

Maybe im a little off my rocker(Shush in advance Jody :lol: ) but every year on the first Friday night of football season' date=' there is an undiscribable smell in the air. Maybe its because I live a few blocks from Dan R Hooks stadium. Or is it? Its only a smell that lingers in the air on that August or September day. maybe its just me, but I smell it every year. It smells almost like fall, but in 90 degree weather.

Maybe i should go take my medication :D[/quote']

i live a block down the road from Dan R. Hooks stadium, i think it's the smell from chemical row :lol:

I love that smell. I know what you are talking about. Some times that smell mixes with the smell of cooking turkey legs' date=' and that creats a good smell.

btw kicker........we need to hit the crow for some karaoke[/quote']

Well hell yeah hommie, I still got your# Ill give you a holla. :wink:

Guest bulldogbark

stepping into the BoneYard,,,, you can smell the freshly cut grass and the chalk smell on the field. You can smell the consession stand food being readied for the fans.....you greet people you dont know but remember their face from last year. you walk on the pavement heading towards your seat and waving to everybody like your the king in a royal progression...you get to your seats and catch up on how everybody is doing that have been sitting by you for the last 5 years. You talk about who is who and what they hope they can do.....the lights are bright, the band strikes up our national anthem...you hear the whistle you feel the electricity.....Bulldog football has started...and It dont get no Better ::12

Maybe im a little off my rocker(Shush in advance Jody :lol: ) but every year on the first Friday night of football season' date=' there is an undiscribable smell in the air. Maybe its because I live a few blocks from Dan R Hooks stadium. Or is it? Its only a smell that lingers in the air on that August or September day. maybe its just me, but I smell it every year. It smells almost like fall, but in 90 degree weather.

Maybe i should go take my medication :D[/quote']

Now I would normally have fun with this..... :D

By this time of the year I am cutting grass twice a week and I can't smell S&^$! Having said that, I used to live North East of WOS stadium and I do recall a smell..... :D:D:D

Guest GoStangs

Depending on where you are sitting in relation to Kicker and the direction of the wind, you can definitely notice a smell. Actually, I refer to it as an odor, but I think he likes to call it an aroma or something like that. Anyway, Kicker, don't try to pass off those smells as fall -- next thing you know we'll be reading about how there is a strange fog-horn sound that preceds the smell. We all know what it is, and it's a normal event (though, your "smell" is a little more pungent than others) -- we just don't go celebrating our trouser trumpets on a message board. :lol:

Depending on where you are sitting in relation to Kicker and the direction of the wind' date=' you can definitely notice a smell. Actually, I refer to it as an odor, but I think he likes to call it an aroma or something like that. Anyway, Kicker, don't try to pass off those smells as fall -- next thing you know we'll be reading about how there is a strange fog-horn sound that preceds the smell. We all know what it is, and it's a normal event (though, your "smell" is a little more pungent than others) -- we just don't go celebrating our trouser trumpets on a message board. :lol:[/quote']

:lol::lol:

Maybe I am down wind :shock: :lol:

Depending on where you are sitting in relation to Kicker and the direction of the wind' date=' you can definitely notice a smell. Actually, I refer to it as an odor, but I think he likes to call it an aroma or something like that. Anyway, Kicker, don't try to pass off those smells as fall -- next thing you know we'll be reading about how there is a strange fog-horn sound that preceds the smell. We all know what it is, and it's a normal event (though, your "smell" is a little more pungent than others) -- we just don't go celebrating our trouser trumpets on a message board. :lol:[/quote']

Gostangs, you may be a East of the Trity foe, however you have one heck of a sense of humor. Not to mention your the only person on this boad who knows how to use grammer and punctuation..... :D Yes....I am included in that Ain't using grammer right.

Guest GoStangs

Not to mention your the only person on this boad who knows how to use grammer and punctuation

See GoStangs, I told you I wasnt the only one that thought you were anal about grammar!!

You all are just saying those things to brighten my day with sunshine and joy, aren't you? :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476