Barbers Hill vs. Bay City Predictions?

Guest etbu

The last 4 times these teams hav meet BH has won, but they were all close. Bay City has a good pitcher ,but I think the Depth of BH will tell the story. BH in two close ones!!

You going?

The last 4 times these teams hav meet BH has won, but they were all close. Bay City has a good pitcher ,but I think the Depth of BH will tell the story. BH in two close ones!!

You going?

Depends on the times my boys have practice Friday and two games on Saturday!!! This weekend isn't looking too good ,but I'm going to try!!!

pulling for BH...I'd like to see a PNG-BH match up later on

I'd like to see BH/PNG also....means we are all in the Region III final.  ;D

BH has not played well lately. These two teams have played 4 games this season and last. Barbers Hill won both season openers 1-0. They also beat Bay City 4-1 and 3-1 in last year's Regional quarterfinals. Also, Bay City's asst. played under the BH head coach. These two teams know each other very well. Bay City's top three pitchers are all pretty solid. Benson, Rutherford, who is a great athlete and signed to play QB in college, and Tomak. I look for BH to get back on track and take this series in 2.

Any word on location and dates?

Three game series..Thursday and Friday @ 7:00. Saturday @ 2:00, if necessary. Will be either Manvel or Baytown Lee. Alvin/Atasoctita(?) have first dibs on Manvel... If they choose Manvel, BH will be at Baytown Lee.  If they go elsewhere, BH will be at Manvel. Personally, I can't see Atasocita wanting to play Alvin in Manvel....although the field is excellent.

Three game series..Thursday and Friday @ 7:00. Saturday @ 2:00, if necessary. Will be either Manvel or Baytown Lee. Alvin/Atasoctita(?) have first dibs on Manvel... If they choose Manvel, BH will be at Baytown Lee.  If they go elsewhere, BH will be at Manvel. Personally, I can't see Atasocita wanting to play Alvin in Manvel....although the field is excellent.

Post when the location is final.

Post when the location is final.

Will do. Hope to hear something tonight.

Guest etbu

Man I hope its in Baytown!!!!!! I may actually get to see a game ;D

'Bout time.  ;D ;D

Ha Ha Forgot what the old boy looks like.  ???

Barbers Hill’s baseball area series against Bay City will be played at Manvel High School.

Game 1 is Thursday at 6 p.m.. Game 2 is Friday at 7 p.m. Game 3, if needed, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday.

Go Kats...... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

BH in three very close and low scoring games----then PNG will fall with ease

HA HA wishful thinking..We'll see ya in the region championship if You make it

You will not see Diamond-J in the Class 4A regional championship.......he's not from Barbers Hill.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124