PNG/Seven Lakes /Predictions?*Game will be broadcast here tonight!*

Guest etbu

Or you just could take 90 out of Beaumont and come down to Dayton and take 1960 West to Humble.  When you come into Humble on the right is a Starbucks: Take a right on Townsend, go to 59north and take the Community Exit. Save you a bunch of time plus a little shorter and you get to come Thur Huffman.  ;D  Ya ll come over after the game and we can have a postgame celebration.

Or you just could take 90 out of Beaumont and come down to Dayton and take 1960 West to Humble.  When you come into Humble on the right is a Starbucks: Take a right on Townsend, go to 59north and take the Community Exit. Save you a bunch of time plus a little shorter and you get to come Thur Huffman.  ;D  Ya ll come over after the game and we can have a postgame celebration.

Dude, what if he/she is coming from Seven Lakes.....that would be a rather long route.  ??? ???

Hey, I'm fixing to give you a call.

Guest etbu

Dude, what if he/she is coming from Seven Lakes.....that would be a rather long route.  ??? ???

Hey, I'm fixing to give you a call.

Whoops my bad talking PNG.  ???

I'm assuming it's along Forest Colony Rd. on the west side of 59.

I've been trying to contact the school district so Channel 6 can cover this series and the other series at the stadium this week.

If anyone knows for sure, let me know. NCISD is not responding very well, and nobody at the high school knows what the address is at this point.

Guest etbu

I've been trying to contact the school district so Channel 6 can cover this series and the other series at the stadium this week.

If anyone knows for sure, let me know. NCISD is not responding very well, and nobody at the high school knows what the address is at this point.

Hey bro contact New Caney Middle School bc fields are located there not the High School.

If you are traveling from the Beaumont area.....I-10 west, to Beltway 8, take a right onto Beltway 8 heading North. Beltway 8 will lead you due North for awhile and then will have a 90 degree bend to the West. At this point you will pass Fall Creek neighborhood, Wilson Road, etc. At this point stay in the right lanes( As you near 59, left lanes will keep you on Beltway 8, right will lead you to 59). Take right onto 59 North. Travel North past 1960 and Kingwood. Exit Community Drive and go back over 59. Head south on feeder. You will see the facility on the right about a mile down.   Also there are some signs showing the way to the stadium. Don Ford stadium. It is on the West side of 59.

If you are traveling from the Beaumont area.....I-10 west, to Beltway 8, take a right onto Beltway 8 heading North. Beltway 8 will lead you due North for awhile and then will have a 90 degree bend to the West. At this point you will pass Fall Creek neighborhood, Wilson Road, etc. At this point stay in the right lanes( As you near 59, left lanes will keep you on Beltway 8, right will lead you to 59). Take right onto 59 North. Travel North past 1960 and Kingwood. Exit Community Drive and go back over 59. Head south on feeder. You will see the facility on the right about a mile down.   Also there are some signs showing the way to the stadium. Don Ford stadium. It is on the West side of 59.

Eagle07 has it right. Their is road construction on both the highway and feeder. The sign for Community Drive is small and orange. Whoever posted something about Forest Colony drive needs to know it is the driveway into the school just before Forest Colony and just past Valley Ranch. It is located at the 6th grade campus 22784 Hwy 59 south.

Eagle07 has it right. Their is road construction on both the highway and feeder. The sign for Community Drive is small and orange. Whoever posted something about Forest Colony drive needs to know it is the driveway into the school just before Forest Colony and just past Valley Ranch. It is located at the 6th grade campus 22784 Hwy 59 south.

The last time I was out there, I found it easier to pass the Community Drive exit, go farther down 59, and take the next exit and just come back farther south down the feeder....because of the construction.

Thanks. Should be a stellar matchup tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder