PNG/Seven Lakes /Predictions?*Game will be broadcast here tonight!*

Although Katy Seven Lakes is 4A, the next realignment which is next year they will be 5A. Good in sports, but better in academics. Very young school only three years old. We moved back to PNG from there. Their HS is huge and very nice. They are pulling athletes from Cinco Ranch and Katy HS when they opened. It should be a great series. Come on PNG. I think PNG takes it in three games.

Buddy of mine says Seven lakes is legit....going to be tough for the tribe...but I know they can pull it out..cant wait to see this one.

Seven Lakes finished third in their district behind Lamar Consolidated and Bay City...edged out Foster for the final playoff spot. Their #1 pitcher is pretty solid.....but he ain't Herrington. I'll take the Indians in two in this series. Good luck.

If PNG can find a way for Harrington to pitch all 3 games off their 2 foot mound they have a shot. Really you need at least 2 really 3 lights out pitchers to make a run in the playoffs, no team in our district has that. At least 2 guys you can say here's the ball your game go get em. If PNG has a hitting attack and changes the Batting Order,they might survive. It's time for some big names to step up. Good Luck

7 lakes: 2 good hitters, 1 good pitcher other average h/s guy

png: solid but not great lineup all the way through, 2 good pitchers

if png eliminates mistakes and make routine plays then they will win in 2, errors they WILL lose, but i hope not.  time for the youngsters to step up along with harrington, todd and carnahan.  no excuses now boys, go get em

Guest etbu

You guys coming to the game get a early start bc traffic that time of day is a bear. Imagine that Lakes will bring the house like PNG so get there early and stay late.  ;D This is gonna be a good series and I want to watch the Harrington kid bc sure he is a beast this year. BTW where is he going to college?

You guys coming to the game get a early start bc traffic that time of day is a bear. Imagine that Lakes will bring the house like PNG so get there early and stay late.  ;D This is gonna be a good series and I want to watch the Harrington kid bc sure he is a beast this year. BTW where is he going to college?

Lamar

what is the best way to get to new caney where the game is going to be played.

Not sure where you are coming from. However, you will need to take 59North past 1960/Beltway 8. Exit Community Drive and go back over 59. head south on the feeder road. The field will be on the right just a short ways down the feeder. The facility is beautiful. Adam Dunn ( New Caney grad and current Cincy Red ) helped fund the stadium, etc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami