*Barbers Hill vs. Galena Park/BH FALLS!!!!!!!!*

WOW GP and Huffman each have three looses and will have a coin flip to decide the seedings. I heard this driving back from Marshall and told the person "your kidding right?". Man what a waste to loose a game with the quality of BH by one run and leave Hales in the entire game. Oh well BH you had a great season and it is what it is and good luck to all of our teams out of 21.

What is GP's record?

I believe GP is @ 18-7 on the season......11-3 in district...They have a solid club, scrappy at the plate and very strong defensively....especially in the outfield and behind the plate. Fortunatley, I wasn't there to see the carnage, so I'll leave it at that.  ;)

Ross Hales goes the distance and suffers his 1st loss of the season. GP went up 4-0 in the 1st on a grand slam. BH reclaimed the lead @ 5-4 , late in the game ( 5th or 6th ) only to give it back in the 7th.

Oh well, it is what it is......time to regroup and refocus....it's playoff time.

BH finishes regular season @ 23-4, 13-1.

Not a suprise here.  GP has a good team and a far site better than anyone they will see round one. 

I predict this district will sweep the "best distict in the world" and it is very possible BH may lose round 1 or 2.  BH has not had the consistent offense against decent pitching all year.  Quite frankly Ross has been over-pitched all year, even when not needed.  The best ERA on the team and one of the best offensive players is Thamn and he is waiting in the dugout for the playoffs. 

Personally I would throw Ross to start and let Thamn clean-up.  Good luck in the playoffs Eagles. 

Not a suprise here.  GP has a good team and a far site better than anyone they will see round one. 

I predict this district will sweep the "best distict in the world" and it is very possible BH may lose round 1 or 2.  BH has not had the consistent offense against decent pitching all year.  Quite frankly Ross has been over-pitched all year, even when not needed.  The best ERA on the team and one of the best offensive players is Thamn and he is waiting in the dugout for the playoffs. 

Personally I would throw Ross to start and let Thamn clean-up.  Good luck in the playoffs Eagles.   

Losing changes one's perspective....Let's " re-circle" the wagon and regroup. This may be a blessing in disguise.....the glass is still half full in BH. We're good....there I said it. Word from the locker room, players held a UFC championship match, let it all out..followed by a group hug meeting....The BH faithful  ( myself included)  need to realize, we didn't commit 10 errors and give the game away tonight. We got outplayed by a pretty solid team.

My money (what lil' I have ) is still on the Eagles....

I think we will be fine....Lot's of talent in Region III, Class 4A.

Losing changes one's perspective....Let's " re-circle" the wagon and regroup. This may be a blessing in disguise.....the glass is still half full in BH. We're good....there I said it. Word from the locker room, players held a UFC championship match, let it all out..followed by a group hug meeting....The BH faithful  ( myself included)  need to realize, we didn't commit 10 errors and give the game away tonight. We got outplayed by a pretty solid team.

My money (what lil' I have ) is still on the Eagles....

I think we will be fine....Lot's of talent in Region III, Class 4A.

Maybe I should be a politician... ::) ::) ::)

Spirits not down here, trust me. One of the best pitching staffs in the State, if they focus on pitching and not girls and coaching decisions.  If we hit we win State, if we don't we lose round 1 or 2.

Of course that depends on 1 or 3 game series and in a 3 game series we win.

Spirits not down here, trust me. One of the best pitching staffs in the State, if they focus on pitching and not girls and coaching decisions.  If we hit we win State, if we don't we lose round 1 or 2.

Of course that depends on 1 or 3 game series and in a 3 game series we win.

Ditto

I agree---your district will "turn the tables" and sweep ours--especially BH--I look for them to go very deep and have a real shot at the prize--good luck to y'all

Hey I say if we are going to take a lose this was the BEST time it could happen!! The game was irrelavent in the scheme of things and will let these boys know that it don't matter what college your going to next year ,you can be beaten on any given game!! Good Luck to the Eagles I'm about to shake this little leauge season and I will have my butt firmly planted at your games. IF yall go to state BHFAN is following the bus boys!!! Go get em!!

Hey I say if we are going to take a lose this was the BEST time it could happen!! The game was irrelavent in the scheme of things and will let these boys know that it don't matter what college your going to next year ,you can be beaten on any given game!! Good Luck to the Eagles I'm about to shake this little leauge season and I will have my butt firmly planted at your games. IF yall go to state BHFAN is following the bus boys!!! Go get em!!

ditto.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed