Champions League, who is your pick?

ALWAYS Liverpool ................... 

I will disagree with you... Riise's own goal doomed them... They will lose to Chelsea 2-1 at Stamford Bridge, Man U will win 2-0 and 1-0, and Man U will win the Final vs Chelsea, 2-1

That was an absolute killer..  ;D

It was in the last minute of stoppage time also, right?

ALWAYS Liverpool ................... 

I will disagree with you... Riise's own goal doomed them... They will lose to Chelsea 2-1 at Stamford Bridge, Man U will win 2-0 and 1-0, and Man U will win the Final vs Chelsea, 2-1

That was an absolute killer..  ;D

It was in the last minute of stoppage time also, right?

Haha, it was actually in the last SECONDS of stoppage time... I absolutely despise Chelsea, but I think that Liverpool's luck in the CL has run out this year... Man U all the way baby!

Barcelona is in the driver's seat right now... They get an away goal, it's goodnight sweetheart...

Barca has scored a total of four goals in their last six matches.  And that's been against the likes of Getafe, Espanyol, and Schalke.  If they couldn't get a goal at Camp Nuo, what makes you think they can get one at Old Trafford?  And with Rafa Marquez out, who's going to stop the Man Utd attack?  Man U didn't even try to get numbers up-field, and they still could have won the game.  Sir Alex's plan will work.  Draw on the road, and win at home.  Glory, glory, Man United!

Barcelona is in the driver's seat right now... They get an away goal, it's goodnight sweetheart...

Barca has scored a total of four goals in their last six matches.  And that's been against the likes of Getafe, Espanyol, and Schalke.  If they couldn't get a goal at Camp Nuo, what makes you think they can get one at Old Trafford?  And with Rafa Marquez out, who's going to stop the Man Utd attack?  Man U didn't even try to get numbers up-field, and they still could have won the game.  Sir Alex's plan will work.  Draw on the road, and win at home.  Glory, glory, Man United!

True, but if that's gunna happen then Ronaldo/Rooney/Tevez need to step it up... I kind of have the feeling that Henry will start the next game, which will lead to some problems...

Henry is a shell of what he was at Arsenal a few years back.  He is only effective on a video game now.  With only 7 goals this season, his injuries and age have taken a toll on him, and more importantly, he's miserable in Spain.  He just went through a divorce and his little 2 year old girl is back in London.  So bring him on!

Henry is a shell of what he was at Arsenal a few years back.  He is only effective on a video game now.  With only 7 goals this season, his injuries and age have taken a toll on him, and more importantly, he's miserable in Spain.  He just went through a divorce and his little 2 year old girl is back in London.  So bring him on!

I am predicting a 2-1 scoreline in the next leg...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder