Girls score, H-J 63 OF 55

The Lady Mustangs came out with a WIN and while it wasn't a "whipping", it was still vital. Depending on the outcome and whose side your rooting for, the game reflection is perceived differently. :wink:

As for Coach Orebo, I wasn't at the game, so I can't comment. I can comment about Coach Ancelot though...I don't care for her either. (Yet another thing that we agree on!!! The dislike of each other's coaches!) She and class are an oxymoron. I have stated my opinions of her lack of couth and suave since at least last season. :roll:

:iag As for the Celtics....my favorite team growing up (Detroit-2nd) because they were so team-oriented: Bird, McHale, Parish. I even liked ole Danny Ainge (probably because he was feisty!!).

Guest bleed orange

Hey Stang4life good to hear from you. The "whipping" i refered to was for sportslover because of something he or she said early. I think sportlover is from HJ. Both me and you have said our piece on each others coach, lets leave it at that. Both of us dont need to get into a coach bashing venue. I know I started it. But I am also finishing it. Have a good day and hope to hear from you soon.

I have to say when it comes down to it though, when playing West Orange you have alot of yelling during the game from both sides, but when the game is over it is alway...that was a good game from both sides or at least from the people that I run into. You don't always get that from other teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder