*PN-G vs. Nederland Predictions? Game Will Be Broadcasted Here!

Normally I would agree with you.  But there are some major problems in Bulldog country and PNG seems to be peeking right now.  I wouldn't be surprised to see another run rule by the NDN's, but not going to predict it.

PNG 9 Nederland 0 same score as Vidor I think.

This should be a great game.  Friends playing friends (from Nederland Babe Ruth), most likely the last time on the field together.  Where has the time gone?  I vividly remember T-Ball and here I have a Senior.  Good luck to both teams.  Let's have injury-free ball, fair umpires and plenty of fans. 

I have to call this one close - PNG 3, Ned 1

Id love to see a crazy mid county madness game friday night. Im talking a few thousand fans, some cheerleaders and even the bands. A true representation of mid county madness. That would be a sight to see and one intense atmosphere. I can just hear cherokee after every inning ending strikeout or home run.

ooooh, this is a hard one...Big Purple vs Big Ned...this is always an amazing game to watch reguardless of the sport. I would love for this to end up Png 6 Ned 4. Good luck to both teams...there are great families and kids on each side!  ;)

Guest gladiator2

PNG made 7 errors the first game and I do not see that happening again. They still won the game with a furious Nederland comeback but I do believe that our fielding is improving and I predict a PNG win. Too many hitters in the PNG lineup.

PNG 8

NED 2

PNG by 4

Uh, did I say PNG by 4???  What I MEANT to say was Ned by 3...what was I thinking???

;D ;D ;D  Glad to see a sense of humor instead of some of the other stuff that has been seen on here.  It was a well played game by both teams.  Josh Dean's pitching and Nederland's two out rally in the second was the difference.  Spikes and Sampere did their job in relief for their respective teams.  Another excellent game to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder