2006 Preseason Top Ten to be released At 10 PM!

It is easy to talk smack about Lumberton from the WOS group because you know you don't have to play the Raider's this year...so just keep talking....but Bridge City will find out first hand...wait and see.

Oh my!!

This is getting good! I like people that can take some smack talk!! :wink:

This makes it fun! Earlier you said 7 and 3. Who are the 3 yall will lose to?

I can't say what teams we might lose to' date=' in 22-4A it could be anyone remember any give friday night....[b']now I am thinking more 8-2?

At first I thought Footballblue was serious about his postings but now I see that he is trying to get a rise out of everyone. And all this time I thought he really believed what he was saying.

At first I thought Footballblue was serious about his postings but now I see that he is trying to get a rise out of everyone. And all this time I thought he really believed what he was saying.

I really think he IS serious :shock: :lol:

i think the only way you'd have a chance is if you kept telling those jokes and we couldnt get serious for the game due to so much laughing...c'mon footballblue you dont actually think you're gonna beat us in predistrict and smash your way into the playoffs when you're program loses every year...i know you have a new coach that hasnt lost on the sub varsity ranks but there will be a learning curve im sure...

i think the only way you'd have a chance is if you kept telling those jokes and we couldnt get serious for the game due to so much laughing...c'mon footballblue you dont actually think you're gonna beat us in predistrict and smash your way into the playoffs when you're program loses every year...i know you have a new coach that hasnt lost on the sub varsity ranks but there will be a learning curve im sure...

Good point :lol:

It is easy to talk smack about Lumberton from the WOS group because you know you don't have to play the Raider's this year...so just keep talking....but Bridge City will find out first hand...wait and see.

OK... This is OFFICIALLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, we're SOOOOO glad we're not playing you guys this year. We decided to chicken out of playing a team that won ZERO games last year and has ZERO playoff appearances and ZERO chance at winning district to instead play powderpuffs like Dayton, Bay City, Jasper, Silsbee and Bridge City. If you're really thinking 8-2, you have a HARD year ahead of you.

While we're telling jokes, here's a good one: Which of these things doesn't fit? The easter bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Lumberton's chances at winning district?

The answer? Lumberton's chances of winning district.

Why?

You can at least fool a five year old into believing that the others exist.

It is easy to talk smack about Lumberton from the WOS group because you know you don't have to play the Raider's this year...

No, an 8-0 record by an average score of 37-6 makes it real easy for the "WOS group" to talk smack about Lumberton.

P.S. to WOS92. No, what YOU just posted was the funniest thing I ever read! I gotta remember that joke.

Guest bulldogbark

Lets see if I can follow this theory....I can say without any problem that Jasper would beat South Lake Carrol and Lufkin this year by 14 points each game....Man to bad we dont play them :D :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami