Kountze @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

Guest larry mcgee

when the real buna team shows up nobody can play with them but a few games they didnt. Hillin had an awful outing agains east chambers and it almost cost them. same thing with clark in anahuac. When buna plays nobody can play with them in this district.

buna by +

when the real buna team shows up nobody can play with them but a few games they didnt. Hillin had an awful outing agains east chambers and it almost cost them. same thing with clark in anahuac. When buna plays nobody can play with them in this district.

buna by +

Just the facts!  Hillin struck out 12 and only allowed 4 hits against EC.  Clark struck out 12 and allowed 4 hits against Anahuac.  

buna by +

Just the facts!  Hillin struck out 12 and only allowed 4 hits against EC.  Clark struck out 12 and allowed 4 hits against Anahuac.  

I wish I could have a bad outing like that!

buna by +

I wish I could have a bad outing like that!

Buna by 7 plus

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124