Wildcatters attendance

Saturday's attendance 3507, good crowd saw a good game Catters win another one 5-2, though this Ryan Sweeney who is the referee this weekend is by far the absolute worst ref we've seen all year, this idiot couldn't referee a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.  That number was helped by there being an overnight stay for the area cub scouts, boy scouts, girl scouts, Sitel night and the DESK program which were about 500 tickets for each one of those then add in season ticket holders and walk up.  Time to go take another throat lozenge almost blew my voice during the last half of the third period on the mic tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday's attendance 3507, good crowd saw a good game Catters win another one 5-2, though this Ryan Sweeney who is the referee this weekend is by far the absolute worst ref we've seen all year, this idiot couldn't referee a one legged man in an butt kicking contest.  That number was helped by there being an overnight stay for the area cub scouts, boy scouts, girl scouts, Sitel night and the DESK program which were about 500 tickets for each one of those then add in season ticket holders and walk up.  Time to go take another throat lozenge almost blew my voice during the last half of the third period on the mic tonight.

Ryan Sweeney is one of the BEST! ( Lord please forgive me for lying) ;D

It's great to see my country's game really catching on down here in the states.  ;D

Sadly, it'll be the last year the Wildcatters are in Beaumont. From what I've heard there are plans (well not really plans...they're already set in stone) to move the team to Ontario, California. The team will be called the Ontario Reigh. :(

OntarioReign150.jpg

Edit: whoops, just saw another thread on this already. Sorry.

its Reign not Reigh. And while the ECHL franchise may in fact be moving to California, the Catters may well be staying and playing here in the CHL which professionally is the same level of hockey, double A.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes that I cant input here. Now there is a possibility they may have to take a year off 2008-09 and pick up play in 09-2010 but hockey is not done here yet, the crowds have grown bigger the last half of the season going into the playoffs now, the last 2 games against Charlotte drew 3200 and 4270 fans, enough to support the team pretty well.

I know I am, good thing we dont play at home again until the 9th, my voice needs a rest, glad we didnt have a Sunday game today, though still have to do the Drillers game this coming Saturday.

I think your voice should be ready to go by then Denis.  I am looking forward to having that extra dimension you add to Drillers games once again this season. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder