What does your team have coming back next season? 22-4A

Guest DickVitale

1. Ozen

2. Ozen JV

3. Ozen freshman team

4. Ozen GIRLS team

5. Central

6 and up....does not matter, really.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

I bet that really burns you up, huh, ACES?  Everyone knows who is coming back in 22-4A next year, and if they will admit it, know the outcome as well...That is not an INTERESTING topic....BORING.. ::)

You know we got Gulley and thats reallly gulley (NY slang for hard, gritty, fighter).  This kid can flat out play and give it his all...  Our PG though I do not remember his name was a sophmore so I expect him to get better for next year....  The best players in district will be DeCarlos Frank of Ozen, Jamar Gulley of Central, and the big kid at Ned in that order... Which will also be the top three teams in that order...

The district will round out with LCM, Vidor, Livingston, PNG, Lumberton.....

The other 6 schools should be better next year...it is just tough to beat the kids in Beaumont right now, not only do they have good players, but they have to qualify at those two magnet schools.  And with this being the case, not only are they good basketball players, but they are very smart kids... Heck at Central you have to be geared toward the medical field because it is a medical magnet!!!!  Now when do they have time to study and shoot a little hoops. Realisticly, it is an athletic disadvantage to those Central kids... all that studying takes away ,  and Ozen out there getting in a little extra time!!!! Enough to piss somebody off dang it....

The other 6 schools should be better next year...it is just tough to beat the kids in Beaumont right now, not only do they have good players, but they have to qualify at those two magnet schools.  And with this being the case, not only are they good basketball players, but they are very smart kids... Heck at Central you have to be geared toward the medical field because it is a medical magnet!!!!  Now when do they have time to study and shoot a little hoops. Realisticly, it is an athletic disadvantage to those Central kids... all that studying takes away ,  and Ozen out there getting in a little extra time!!!! Enough to piss somebody off dang it....

You what what teamfirst.... Take a walk in Beaumont and find out where all the kids are going... Ozen has the lowest numbers in the city and central is just slightly better...  All the kids are actually going to WB none-Magnet High School....  You are so ignorant of what is going on that yu are just speaking out of the side of your neck....  The Magnet portion of the schools are a PROGRAMS that only a PERCENTAGE of students with the APPROPIATE GPA are enrolled in.  The majority of the students are average everyday kid just going to school for an eucation.  So give up the BULL BOY!

00020076.gif

I believe Central has only been a Magnet school for like 2 or 3 years.  What was the excuse before we was Magnet?

no excuse ,3-4 years ago, vidor was outplaying and outcoaching yall. Matter of fact i believe central got 3rd a couple of those years. So yall went magnet. Go figure. cant win fair buck the system

I believe Central has only been a Magnet school for like 2 or 3 years.  What was the excuse before we was Magnet?

no excuse ,3-4 years ago, vidor was outplaying and outcoaching yall. Matter of fact i believe central got 3rd a couple of those years. So yall went magnet. Go figure. cant win fair buck the system

We have never lost 2 times in the same season to vidor in the regular season.  Vidor did beat us, but we beat them too.  That's the same vidor team that beat Ozen 3 times in 1 year.  Come on now.  Your making no sense at all.  Non.

We have never lost 2 times in the same season to vidor in the regular season.  Vidor did beat us, but we beat them too.  That's the same vidor team that beat Ozen 3 times in 1 year.  Come on now.  Your making no sense at all.  Non.

no they beat yall twice in 2004-2005

So yea that does make sense

My bad...my buddy over in Vidor said that we only beat Central 2 times the year they beat Ozen 3 times... The following year they beat Central 3 times..2 times in district and a play in game...And shorty the other side of my neck says most people know what is going on in Beaumont with Athletics...if you have any common sense, it's not hard to see...I'll explain it if you really don't know!!

My bad...my buddy over in Vidor said that we only beat Central 2 times the year they beat Ozen 3 times... The following year they beat Central 3 times..2 times in district and a play in game...And shorty the other side of my neck says most people know what is going on in Beaumont with Athletics...if you have any common sense, it's not hard to see...I'll explain it if you really don't know!!

Explain to me what is going on with Athletics in Beaumont. I guess I'm one of those who cant really see for myself

Explain to me what is going on with Athletics in Beaumont. I guess I'm one of those who cant really see for myself

PM me if you must b/c I really must know for myself

Team first Vidor has a couple of good years so we do something to compete????? Please!!!! :-\  If you believe that you are foolish...  The whole magnet school thing is about academics not athletics!!!!!  ::)  If that were the case we would dominate in football, basketball, track (oops we do), baseball, soccer, and tennis.... Nobody is loading up on talent we have always beat on Vidor...  Vidor has a few years of good luck but that doesn't explain the decades of defeats Vidor has taken from Beamont schools!!!!!!!  When it was Central and Westbrook just in the '90s we completely embarrassed Vidor EVER YEAR!!!!!!  So EXPLAIN THAT with magnet crap talk!!!!!!!!! 

He don't know nothing.  Just going on he say, she say.  Bottom line is your looking for an excuse for Beaumont in general for having the superior athletes.  Results, not excuses, man.  You make yourself look foolish.  And it's a darn shame that Vidor beat Central twice in the season and still had to play us for a playoff spot.  that means that you lost to a scrub team that year.

Team first Vidor has a couple of good years so we do something to compete????? Please!!!! :-\  If you believe that you are foolish...  The whole magnet school thing is about academics not athletics!!!!!  ::)  If that were the case we would dominate in football, basketball, track (oops we do), baseball, soccer, and tennis.... Nobody is loading up on talent we have always beat on Vidor...  Vidor has a few years of good luck but that doesn't explain the decades of defeats Vidor has taken from Beamont schools!!!!!!!  When it was Central and Westbrook just in the '90s we completely embarrassed Vidor EVER YEAR!!!!!!  So EXPLAIN THAT with magnet crap talk!!!!!!!!! 

At one time Beaumont had 5 highschools and it was ZONED and we still were competitive in sports...  It is traditional!!!  We had Southpark, Forest Brook, French, Hebert, and Charlton-Pollard!!!!  Hebert was still winning state.  CP was competitive, French was a power...  On and ON...  Teamfirst being good is in the blood of people in Beaumont!!!!  Even in our bad years all will awe at our talent...  Even without coaching the TALENT will shine...

At one time Beaumont had 5 highschools and it was ZONED and we still were competitive in sports...  It is traditional!!!  We had Southpark, Forest Brook, French, Hebert, and Charlton-Pollard!!!!  Hebert was still winning state.  CP was competitive, French was a power...  On and ON...  Teamfirst being good is in the blood of people in Beaumont!!!!  Even in our bad years all will awe at our talent...  Even without coaching the TALENT will shine...

that's the whole point(ZONED) i really could care less about vidor. I just want all teams in the district to be able to compete on a equal playing field.

short u say the magnet thing is for academics not athletics, you dint even believe that yourself, so dint try and sell it to me.

Boy that Bmt talent sure hasn't shined in baseball.  And Ozen hasn't been competitve in football for a few yrs now.  And please don't act like the majority of basketball in Bmt talent doesn't enroll at Ozen.  That's just the facts, as DickV likes to say.  

And please don't bring up WB baseball, we all know why they have success while Central and Ozen doesn't.

Boy that Bmt talent sure hasn't shined in baseball.  And Ozen hasn't been competitve in football for a few yrs now.  And please don't act like the majority of basketball in Bmt talent doesn't enroll at Ozen.  That's just the facts, as DickV likes to say.  

And please don't bring up WB baseball, we all know why they have success while Central and Ozen doesn't.

Thank you.... You made my point... If the Magnet was all about atheletics dont you think we would be good in all sports...  But NO... It is an argument when its Convenient!!!!!  There was no Magnet talk when Central and Ozen was getting drove in fottball this year... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder