PNG vs Ozen Pred.

espn2

its awesome how everybody think harrington is the only pitcher on the PNG pitching staff. yeah hes a dang good pitcher but they have other kids that step up the occassion better than all the other schools  todd and benoit are up there and can go the distance  spikes comes in late in games and shuts the door and they have a frew others that can handle pressure. even if harrington doesnt pitch  they still got the game won with the other pitchers and their sticks and solid defense

Does PNG throw Harrington to counter Lott.  Or do they try to get past Ozen with the other guys and save Harrington for LCM.

PNG 6 Ozen 1 (if Harrington throws)

PNG 4 Ozen 5 (if he doesn't)

png 4 ozen 5 if we don't pitch harrington?!

i'm almost positive we slammed lott all day long last season.. and i agree with play-ball we have plenty of other guys that that can step on the mound and get it done also.. harrington is nothing short of amazing, but todd, sweetenham, and benoit can also get the job done..

Sweetenham has been lights out for PNG so far this yaer. Harrington is definitely the ace of the staff, if not the district too. But with Sweet being a quality #2 and Spikes slamming to door at the end PNG is extremely tough.

As far as PNG falling 5-4 to Ozen if Harrington doesnt chunk is almost laughable.

PNG has many guys that can step to the plate and get the job done.  Harrington, Benoit, Sweet, Todd, Spikes to name a few.  Whoever PNG pitches, it will be a good thing.  If PNG keeps hitting the ball and playing defense the way they have been, then it won't matter who is on the bump. 

Lott is a contender that should never be underestimated.  PNG has hit him in the past but every year is a new one.  Ozen coaches aren't crazy either...if Lott don't get it done then they have others to go to.  PNG just has to go out and take care of their business...

As far as LCM goes...Take one game at a time....

Does PNG throw Harrington to counter Lott.  Or do they try to get past Ozen with the other guys and save Harrington for LCM.

PNG 6 Ozen 1 (if Harrington throws)

PNG 4 Ozen 5 (if he doesn't)

png 4 ozen 5 if we don't pitch harrington?!

i'm almost positive we slammed lott all day long last season.. and i agree with play-ball we have plenty of other guys that that can step on the mound and get it done also.. harrington is nothing short of amazing, but todd, sweetenham, and benoit can also get the job done..

I doubt PNG will hit lott like last year he's much stronger and better than last year the only reason they hit him last year like they did is because of errors from what i seen and the coach helped them by calling the pitches for the batters as far as im concerned PNG better come with their A game cause if not then they are in for a rude awakening

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder