Check Him Out.........

I'm a Brook fan, but I can tell you that Ozen hit almost as hard as anyone WB played.   They are one team that we didn't move the ball on at will, along with Humble.   Their offense was horrible, though.

thank you very much westend yeoj was making it as if it was a walk in the park

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Might as well bring up the Lumberton game...Ozen's D didn't put up much fight there either...Heck Lumberton would line-up in the old wish-bone and say here we come and would get 8-10ypc against 11 in the box... :-* :-* :-*

Might as well bring up the Lumberton game...Ozen's D didn't put up much fight there either...Heck Lumberton would line-up in the old wish-bone and say here we come and would get 8-10ypc against 11 in the box... :-* :-* :-*

Just hold on to those memories of last year because after this year you'll still have to talk about them to have a positive discussion about Lumberton Football.

haha we are returning 3 OL Hunter Howden 6'5" 280 2nd team all dist. C, Kyle Gilliam 6'1" 250 Honorable Mention All-state, 1st team all-dist. Matt Burkhalter 5'9" 240.

2 RB Anthony Beard avg 8 ypc, Jacob Hanna 7 ypc.

1 WR who was a Starter till he got hurt and missed the whole season. Taylor Granato 6'1" 160 1 TD rec and second in cut blocks and only played 4 games

on Defense we return 3 DL and our MLB. DE Jacob Hanna 5'11" 210. 19 TFL 6 sacks Second team all-dist. DE Kendall Duvall 5'11" 205. 4 sacks honorable mention all-dist. Mark Murrill 6'2" 255. not sure on stats, honorable mention all-dist.

MLB Anthony Beard 6'1" 215. 110 tackles 14 TFL 4 sacks 2 INTs. 1st team all-dist, 1st team Beaumont Gold Super Team. Honorable Mention All-State

JV was 7-2-1 Fresh was 5-2-2

7th Grade went undefeated and avged over 30 points a game. gave up 6 a game

we're gonna be ok next year.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Bro here,

I have quite a few things that I want to touch on here. First, one could say that we are all being biased here as we are rooting for our family and teams player's here. Let's start with Ozen first. The only reason that I made a comment on this thread about little brother is because Mr. Ozen here brought his name up once again while talking about his nephew. I was just going to watch the highlight film and read the comments and mind my own business until I seen little brothers name brought up. Then I had to say something because it seems to me that Ozen always tries to bring my bro's name up and compare his nephew with him and this & that & how much better his nephew is and all and I'm really just wondering why he always does that? Why can't he just talk about his nephew and give him some praise without throwing bro's name up in the mix. It's almost as if he sees him as competition and maybe better than his kin folk and maybe even a little hatin' going on here. Maybe that's why he always brings his name up. BTW, I was actually impressed with the highlight film and I do think the kid from Ozen is a good football player from what I've seen so far but I just couldn't let Mr. Ozen's comment go unchallenged. Also Ozen...You keep on saying how many other LB's from this area in the class of 2009 have received D1 offers and this & that. We're not just talking about 2009 LB's, we are talking about the entire area, meaning Freshman - Senior's. He may be the best from the area in the CLASS OF 2009, but maybe not the entire area. I guess everyone will have their own opinions. As for the LB from WB and Yeoj. I really haven't seen the guy play but that doesn't mean that he may not be any good. I was just messing with ya Yeoj. I'll have to keep up with some of the WB games this upcoming year and check Taylor Reed out. As far as Buc goes, well...he hasn't had anything good to say about Lumberton or any of it's players since I've been on this site and that includes all of last year...so it doesn't surprise me what he said at all.

Bro here,

I have quite a few things that I want to touch on here. First, one could say that we are all being biased here as we are rooting for our family and teams player's here. Let's start with Ozen first. The only reason that I made a comment on this thread about little brother is because Mr. Ozen here brought his name up once again while talking about his nephew. I was just going to watch the highlight film and read the comments and mind my own business until I seen little brothers name brought up. Then I had to say something because it seems to me that Ozen always tries to bring my bro's name up and compare his nephew with him and this & that & how much better his nephew is and all and I'm really just wondering why he always does that? Why can't he just talk about his nephew and give him some praise without throwing bro's name up in the mix. It's almost as if he sees him as competition and maybe better than his kin folk and maybe even a little hatin' going on here. Maybe that's why he always brings his name up. BTW, I was actually impressed with the highlight film and I do think the kid from Ozen is a good football player from what I've seen so far but I just couldn't let Mr. Ozen's comment go unchallenged. Also Ozen...You keep on saying how many other LB's from this area in the class of 2009 have received D1 offers and this & that. We're not just talking about 2009 LB's, we are talking about the entire area, meaning Freshman - Senior's. He may be the best from the area in the CLASS OF 2009, but maybe not the entire area. I guess everyone will have their own opinions. As for the LB from WB and Yeoj. I really haven't seen the guy play but that doesn't mean that he may not be any good. I was just messing with ya Yeoj. I'll have to keep up with some of the WB games this upcoming year and check Taylor Reed out. As far as Buc goes, well...he hasn't had anything good to say about Lumberton or any of it's players since I've been on this site and that includes all of last year...so it doesn't surprise me what he said at all.

Well I can see somone didn't appreciate my comment about Lumberton since my karma dropped 10 points today but I'll explain my point of view. I hope Lumberton does well heck win state next year I'd congratulate you, you'll had a great season last year congrats. However it does bother me that you'll have one good season and go around building yourselves up like you'll are somthing special seems kind of conceited IMO.

Beards Bro (I'm guessin its u that made the above comment nice new profile btw). The only thing I have against you is you come on here building your brother up like he's the greatest thing to ever play football in SETX if he's as great as you make it seem people will notice you don't have to tell them. You talk down to Ozen for doing the same thing as you.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Bro here,

Well I can see somone didn't appreciate my comment about Lumberton since my karma dropped 10 points today but I'll explain my point of view. I hope Lumberton does well heck win state next year I'd congratulate you, you'll had a great season last year congrats. However it does bother me that you'll have one good season and go around building yourselves up like you'll are somthing special seems kind of conceited IMO.

Beards Bro (I'm guessin its u that made the above comment nice new profile btw). The only thing I have against you is you come on here building your brother up like he's the greatest thing to ever play football in SETX if he's as great as you make it seem people will notice you don't have to tell them. You talk down to Ozen for doing the same thing as you.

I think the Lumberton fans are just proud of their kids and proud of the fact that they finally had a winning season and finally made the playoffs for the first time. People think the Lumberton fans are being conceited or arrogant but I believe that they are just very happy and excited about the future of the program. A lot of other non Lumberton fans always seem to have a problem with Lumberton fans celebrating and enjoying their first winning season and it seems to me that if they had their way, Lumberton would still be cellar dwellars every single year. For some reason they just can't stand it and let us enjoy are first winning season. You would think that they would actually be happy for us at least this one year. All I can say for those people is "QUIT HATIN" you HATERS.

As far as your reply about Ozen and my bro...The only reason I even came on this thread and brought him up is because Ozen won't quit talking about him. If he's gonna come on here and bring up the subject, I'm gonna respond to it. That is usually the only time I do it. If he's going to say " and this is the guy that Anthony Beard is supposed to be better than," then I'm going to respond to it if I don't agree, and if that means saying I think he is the best LB in the area...then I will. I never come on here and bring up his nephew on my own to talk down on him...never.

yea rite lumberton scored 3 three times off our horrible special teams...........cody hussey didnt start doin anything against us until the 4th qrt

haha we are returning 3 OL Hunter Howden 6'5" 280 2nd team all dist. C, Kyle Gilliam 6'1" 250 Honorable Mention All-state, 1st team all-dist. Matt Burkhalter 5'9" 240.

2 RB Anthony Beard avg 8 ypc, Jacob Hanna 7 ypc.

1 WR who was a Starter till he got hurt and missed the whole season. Taylor Granato 6'1" 160 1 TD rec and second in cut blocks and only played 4 games

on Defense we return 3 DL and our MLB. DE Jacob Hanna 5'11" 210. 19 TFL 6 sacks Second team all-dist. DE Kendall Duvall 5'11" 205. 4 sacks honorable mention all-dist. Mark Murrill 6'2" 255. not sure on stats, honorable mention all-dist.

MLB Anthony Beard 6'1" 215. 110 tackles 14 TFL 4 sacks 2 INTs. 1st team all-dist, 1st team Beaumont Gold Super Team. Honorable Mention All-State

JV was 7-2-1 Fresh was 5-2-2

7th Grade went undefeated and avged over 30 points a game. gave up 6 a game

we're gonna be ok next year.

whoa whoa whoa.........where are you getting these honorable mention all states i dnt remember any of these guys making all state

Bro here,

of course i see him as competion why wouldnt i

Bro here,

I think the Lumberton fans are just proud of their kids and proud of the fact that they finally had a winning season and finally made the playoffs for the first time. People think the Lumberton fans are being conceited or arrogant but I believe that they are just very happy and excited about the future of the program. A lot of other non Lumberton fans always seem to have a problem with Lumberton fans celebrating and enjoying their first winning season and it seems to me that if they had their way, Lumberton would still be cellar dwellars every single year. For some reason they just can't stand it and let us enjoy are first winning season. You would think that they would actually be happy for us at least this one year. All I can say for those people is "QUIT HATIN" you HATERS.

As far as your reply about Ozen and my bro...The only reason I even came on this thread and brought him up is because Ozen won't quit talking about him. If he's gonna come on here and bring up the subject, I'm gonna respond to it. That is usually the only time I do it. If he's going to say " and this is the guy that Anthony Beard is supposed to be better than," then I'm going to respond to it if I don't agree, and if that means saying I think he is the best LB in the area...then I will. I never come on here and bring up his nephew on my own to talk down on him...never.

hey i never talked down on the kid i just dont see how he's better then isadore, his stats are way better and the highlight film is there so..........theres nothing left for me to say

I saw Ozen play West Brook, Memorial, Seguin, and Central.  Isadore didn't stand out at all.  Hell no one knew anything about him til you came on here talking him up.  He must have had monster games in the 6 games I didn't see. 

I saw Ozen play West Brook, Memorial, Seguin, and Central.  Isadore didn't stand out at all.  heck no one knew anything about him til you came on here talking him up.  He must have had monster games in the 6 games I didn't see. 

well he's standing out to colleges...........is taylor reed?? Auburn offerred the kid without ever seeing him just after watching his highlight film come on now he's doin something rite

I saw Ozen play West Brook, Memorial, Seguin, and Central.  Isadore didn't stand out at all.  heck no one knew anything about him til you came on here talking him up.  He must have had monster games in the 6 games I didn't see. 

well he's standing out to colleges...........is taylor reed?? Auburn offerred the kid without ever seeing him just after watching his highlight film come on now he's doin something rite

Taylor Reed is bigger, faster, and stronger than Isadore.  He will get his.  When February comes this college thing will work itself out.  Taylor played on a defense that went 10-2 and made it to second round of the playoffs.  Isadore played on a defense that went 4-6 and got hammered.  Taylor made first team all district in 21 5A.  Isadore didnt make first team in his 4A district.  What colleges, he mailed his highlight tape to every school he had an address for and Auburn is the only one that offered.  The thing about highlight tapes is that they dont show your weaknesses.  Im sure Auburn will scout a game or two of Isadore's, I just hope its not the West Brook game cause his a$$ is toast and Taylor will out shine him.

Taylor Reed is bigger, faster, and stronger than Isadore.  He will get his.  When February comes this college thing will work itself out.  Taylor played on a defense that went 10-2 and made it to second round of the playoffs.  Isadore played on a defense that went 4-6 and got hammered.  Taylor made first team all district in 21 5A.  Isadore didnt make first team in his 4A district.  What colleges, he mailed his highlight tape to every school he had an address for and Auburn is the only one that offered.  The thing about highlight tapes is that they dont show your weaknesses.  Im sure Auburn will scout a game or two of Isadore's, I just hope its not the West Brook game cause his a$$ is toast and Taylor will out shine him.

haha see now your talking about things you know nothing about he will have more offers coming in........i mean he got offered after just a highlight film and no taylor reed is not faster than isadore and is not better

How can you call him out for being biased though and then say your brother is not just good but the best? That's all I'm saying.

maybe its because he's the best at lumberton thats why he thinks that buc

Being the best at Lumberton never got anyone very far. Just ask Cody Hussey...that is if they have phones at that podunk college he's going to

get a life. get off your computer in bcis. you can get on here and talk about the podunk college cody hussey is comin to and how lumberton isnt gonna be good next year. it kinda frustrates me and im not even from lumberton. You probably wont be playin any kind of college sport at all... not even at a podunk college.. and all your wins just graduated with TREMAINE!!!!!!

How can you call him out for being biased though and then say your brother is not just good but the best? That's all I'm saying.

Being the best at Lumberton never got anyone very far. Just ask Cody Hussey...that is if they have phones at that podunk college he's going to

get a life. get off your computer in bcis. you can get on here and talk about the podunk college cody hussey is comin to and how lumberton isnt gonna be good next year. it kinda frustrates me and im not even from lumberton. You probably wont be playin any kind of college sport at all... not even at a podunk college.. and all your wins just graduated with TREMAINE!!!!!!

Alright first of all I wasn't talking down on Cody I was using him as an example of the difference in quality of athletes between Ozen and Lumberton. Ozen has D1 players quite regularly Lumbertons best player in years is going to a no name school. Not to take anything from Cody I have the utmost admiration for sombody that can carry a team like he did.

As far as TRAMAINE (note you can't even spell his name and yet you still feel the need to bring him into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with him) being the only reason E.C. Has been successful lets check the record books E.C. Has made the playoffs in football for what 13 years in a row now? Pretty sure Tramaine didn't carry all of those teams. Now just for kicks how many years has Lumberton made the playoffs? How many times have they made it without Cody Hussey? Seems to me if any graduating player was the reason his team won it would be Cody.

Alright first of all I wasn't talking down on Cody I was using him as an example of the difference in quality of athletes between Ozen and Lumberton. Ozen has D1 players quite regularly Lumbertons best player in years is going to a no name school. Not to take anything from Cody I have the utmost admiration for sombody that can carry a team like he did.

As far as TRAMAINE (note you can't even spell his name and yet you still feel the need to bring him into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with him) being the only reason E.C. Has been successful lets check the record books E.C. Has made the playoffs in football for what 13 years in a row now? Pretty sure Tramaine didn't carry all of those teams. Now just for kicks how many years has Lumberton made the playoffs? How many times have they made it without Cody Hussey? Seems to me if any graduating player was the reason his team won it would be Cody.

makes perfect sense to me ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
    • I’m curious to see if this will happen next season . 
    • @Reagan This is the part that seems like opinion and not fact.
  • Topics