Liberty hires Coach Shane Deel

Guest etbu

Heard tonight that Shane Deell will be the new hc and athletic director. He is the former HC at Temple and comes from Bryan. Good luck to Coach Beal and cannot be all bad bc he is a former Gig'em.

thought it was shane deel?? david beal is the OC at bryan.. which one is it?

I talked to one of your people tonight on the way from the Y in Kingwood and I thought he said David Beal. Heck I just repeating what I heard i think,,,,,,,,,,,,, :'(

New Liberty Head Coach: Liberty School Trustees have chosen 31-year-old Shane Deel as new Head Football Coach and Athletic Director. Deel has been defensive coordinator under Bob Bellard at 5-A Bryan High School for the past two years. Shane Deel replaces Jeff Stewart who announced in November he was resigning. Jeff Stewart’s last day with the Liberty ISD is today. Shane Deel starts his new duties on Monday.   

This is the hidden content, please

New Liberty Head Coach: Liberty School Trustees have chosen 31-year-old Shane Deel as new Head Football Coach and Athletic Director. Deel has been defensive coordinator under Bob Bellard at 5-A Bryan High School for the past two years. Shane Deel replaces Jeff Stewart who announced in November he was resigning. Jeff Stewart’s last day with the Liberty ISD is today. Shane Deel starts his new duties on Monday.   

http://www.kshn.com/radiogram.htm

One of your BIG DOGS calls me and tells me it is David but oh well what the heck. Good luck to all the former Liberty Coaches whether they stay or leave wish them the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124