KFDM Scholar Athletes Of The Week

Oh my gosh, we are so proud of Jennifer Breeden. She is example of  what it really should be all about. She is an awesome basketball player and teammate, but as one of my daughters closet friends and mentor, she is just an all around wonderful, smart young lady that will go far in life. She has played Varsity BB since her freshman year. You  didn't hear her name much, especially in a forum,  but she not only was a part of the backbone of the 2007-2008 team, but she consistently helped all her teammates stay focused on grades as she worked to keep her 4.0 GPA.  I personally cannot say enough about what she means to my family and I wish her all the best that this life can offer  as she merges into the adult world. You Go Girl!!!!

Have I missed something??  I can not pull up the link and I am not sure why we are congratulating Jennifer but what ever it is........you are 100% right Hawk4life.......she is such a deserving young lady.  My exact words to her after the season were"you eximplify what we want Lady Hawk basketball to represent."  She was a consitant for our program and I can not say enough about what a fine young lady she is.  We are very fortuante in this program to have some very outstanding leaders and Jennifer was one of them.  Hopefully I will be informed (my e-mail is down) later as to what honor she has received!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami