Yates-Wheatley updates/WHEATLEY SHOCKS YATES!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

I've been looking for DickieV but it seems that he has become invisible.  Just wanted to give him Props - he said Yates wouldn't make it out of Regionals and they didn't. 8)

I've been looking for DickieV but it seems that he has become invisible.  Just wanted to give him Props - he said Yates wouldn't make it out of Regionals and they didn't. 8)

Trust me, Dickie will be on here first thing Monday morning. Let's see what he's going to say.

Guest DickVitale

Being around this game my entire life, I have pretty much seen it all..I have been on both sides of the upset, I have seen "giants" get slayed, Unknowns sneak into Austin and get pounded...It happens..Yates' Friday night game cost them on Saturday...Its really that simple..They had Wheatley beat, and ran out of gas in the 4th, got a little anxious, because THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE...That happens...I wish Wheatley luck, because those kids play HARD, and as I have said before played with LOTS OF PRIDE..Kinda reminds me of the Lincoln pride..With that being said, I wish them luck in Austin, but predict a semi final meltdown..FW Southwest is a lot like Wheatley, AND they are in the same district with Dunbar, so they really dont fear the Wheatley "mystique"..Congratulations to Wheatley and good luck to them..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83