How is 24-2a gonna shape up to be this year?

I think this race will be wide open after Buna.I don't think Warren has lost but 2 ballgames.They have a bunch of kids who didn't play but the new coach seems to be doing a good job.They will hit the ball,the question will be a young pitching staff and a defense that is going to have to get better.

Guest larry mcgee

I hope everybody that thinks kountze can play with buna now has their eyes open. With all do respect tonight buna made their point and they are the team that will win the district.

The rest of the spots are up for grabs. Good luck to the rest of the teams in the rest of district. No disrespect intended but thats just how i see it.

Guest THE FAN

thank you larry mcgee.  after the "district favorites" were beat 10-1 last night, i think people snapped back to reality real quick and realized who the real sheriff is.  Good luck to Kountze and the rest of teams in district.

Guest larry mcgee

Buna

Kountze

not sure who gets third

Kountze is a scrappy team and the kid they pitched against Buna looked good just caught a few bad brakes. He should have no problem with the other teams. They also hit the ball pretty good

Guest larry mcgee

i really think kountze is better than what they showed friday against Buna. They had a bad inning and game up six or seven runs. They might have had a few jitters or something but i think next time they will have a little better showing

Guest THE FAN

not so fast...im not saying kountze played perfect...but i believe buna scored almost all of those runs on base hits. there were a few errors. but not to say thats what lost em the game.  Buna brought the sticks. does anyone know how many base hits there where? any stats?

Buna        1 0 0  8 0 0 1  10-11-1

Kountze    1 0 0  0 0 0 0    1-  5-4

WP - Hillin  (2-0) 12 k's

LP - Lognion  7 k's

7 of the 9 starters for Buna had hits.  Sheppard, K. Baxter, J. Clark had 2 each.

Neely from Kountze had 3 hits including 2 doubles and an rbi.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont