Fairfield\Navasota game...Navasota wins with a 3 at buzzer 50-47

Bobcat1

Excuses?

Its a fact you weren't at the game and you are selling our girls short!  They got SCREWED. We would have won if he wouldn't have called a techinal on our bench for NO FREAKING reason.

Don't worry Lady Cats, your real supporters know you really should have won, the ref did it because he wanted to give that game to them and he did. I'm sure if we would have been close even in overtime he would have made made sure the Bobcats wouldn't win.

Does anyone know where the refs were from???  As a parent I sometimes find it is easier to make excuses for why my children did not always win then to honestly say the other team out played, out practiced, or what ever reason the win was.

Was the ref calling bad the whole game?

And how are we so sure that the refs wanted your team to lose to the other?

I like to support all of the areas sporting events and I am sure it took alot for your team to come back, congats on that one.  I hope all the girls walk away knowing that they are true WINNERS.  For the seniors I hate to say this but welcome to the real world where life will throw you alot of curves some good some bad some fair and some not so fair.  To the underclassmen keep your head up and you always have next year.  To all the parents involved keep your heads up and use situations like this to teach or children that they are always Winners again through good and bad, fair and unfair.

Does anyone know where the refs were from???  As a parent I sometimes find it is easier to make excuses for why my children did not always win then to honestly say the other team out played, out practiced, or what ever reason the win was.

Was the ref calling bad the whole game?

And how are we so sure that the refs wanted your team to lose to the other?

I like to support all of the areas sporting events and I am sure it took alot for your team to come back, congats on that one.  I hope all the girls walk away knowing that they are true WINNERS.  For the seniors I hate to say this but welcome to the real world where life will throw you alot of curves some good some bad some fair and some not so fair.  To the underclassmen keep your head up and you always have next year.  To all the parents involved keep your heads up and use situations like this to teach or children that they are always Winners again through good and bad, fair and unfair.

One offical was from the Beaumont Chapter and the other from College Station Chapter (the one that blew the call was from the College Station Chapter, he always called in Navasota's district games.)  They both let a lot of calls go, which is good for Orangefield because we didn't have the depth Navasota had, Allie Beach and Aimee Scales both fouled out, both of them are our big girls underneath.  The guy from our district called in the HJ/Orangefield in HJ.

How are we sure??  A techinal foul to the bench for cheering with ONLY one second left?  Pretty clear to me.

[

One offical was from the Beaumont Chapter and the other from College Station Chapter (the one that blew the call was from the College Station Chapter, he always called in Navasota's district games.)  They both let a lot of calls go, which is good for Orangefield because we didn't have the depth Navasota had, Allie Beach and Aimee Scales both fouled out, both of them are our big girls underneath.  The guy from our district called in the HJ/Orangefield in HJ.

How are we sure??  A techinal foul to the bench for cheering with ONLY one second left?  Pretty clear to me.

It sounds like a bad break for your team did you mean that both refs let alot of calls go or that calls were let go for your team or both. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami