Barbers Hill vs. LaMarque Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

OK.  OK.  I have had enough of this back and forth crap between BH and Others.

I have no connection to either team or town or KNOW anyone for that matter.  All I can say is what my 3 perceptions are from the outside.

1.  BH has always had 2 things going for them.  TRADITION of winning  and  Hard working kids

(usually spoiled rich kids or tough blue collar type, that won alot in 3A)

2.  Central has always had 2 things going for them.  Great Athletes  and   Great Athletes

(not saying they dont work hard, nothing racial, etc)

3.  BH had a better team this year than Central.  Record was better, tougher district, won bigger games, plus the final game which ended in a phenominal shot by a VERY good player

DickieV, the reason people attack you is because you claim to know so much and criticize others.  Its that simple.  You cant be RIGHT about every point.  People are going to have a valid point and you have to give credit where credit is due.  Not make "excuses" (as bc55fan says).  Be a grown up and stop challenging everyone to a fight just because they dont agree with you.

bc55fan, you sound like your a father of a kid on the team.  You must have some emotional connections to the game.  You and DickieV, BOTH have some valid points.   Dont stoop to low levels and call people "idiots" ...even if they call you names first.

If I had to lean towards a winner in the BH vs. LaMarque.  I am going to go with BH.  I like the contrast of fundamentals versus athleticism.  BH's fundamentals outplayed and outlasted Central's athleticism.  So I think BH can do it again.  BH 68   LaMarque  63

Man....Who the hell are YOU? Better yet, who do you THINK you are? I know plenty about what I am talking about, and I refuse to let you or anybody else tell me otherwise. I KNOW THIS GAME..ITS WHAT I DO..I also do not disrespect anyone, and will NOT allow anyone to disrespect me.  Simple as that..I NEVER made excuses for ANYBODY..I called it like I saw it..Hell, I am not even a CENTRAL FOLLOWER!! @#$%!

Guest DickVitale

Dick stop talking about BH u cant change the game bh won face dont make excuses call me if u need a tissue

I really dont care, either way...Now go back to class little boy... 8)

Hey Hey Relax.  Why are you so defensive?  Your making this personal and its not.  Ive been reading the posts between you two.  I dont want to waller in the mud with you!  Im simpy typing in a forum, not barking at you.  Just like I said, bc55fan has an opinion, so do you.  Relax Its not that big a deal.

Besides, Im sure the both of you have valid points.  But dont call someone out then expect for Coop to bail you out.  Both of you...speak with a soft tongue and see how "educated, calm people" communicate.  Dont fly off the handle and call names, challenge to fights, etc

Guest DickVitale

I never asked for anyone to bail me out either...I only ask for them to be fair and not delete my posts when I strike back at someone who has insulted me..Thats all..People attack me on here because they cant stand to hear the truth..I speak the truth, and do not bite my tongue or back down to anyone.  Thats the thing..Whatever I say, I can back it up..Take that however you like, but, its the truth.

DickVital u r a basketball god oh please tell me more

Did I just read that you NEVER attacked anyone?  So I guess this quote isnt yours....

Well, I am glad you have never met me, cause if you had I would probably slap the taste out of your mouth for talking to me like that, so lets both be happy about that

I like the taste in my mouth.  Its not BITTER like yours.  Its called "winning"...something you prolly dont get much of.  Thats why your a sore loser.

BH by at least 8.. Ybarra tears up the coogs, along with Daniels, and Hamlin.

Why does everybody get so rowdy? It's not like yal are playing the game.. so just chill out and give your opinions of the game. And stop acting like you know everything there is to know about basketball. Grow up and act like adults, Dickie V

Guest DickVitale

Did I just read that you NEVER attacked anyone?  So I guess this quote isnt yours....

Well, I am glad you have never met me, cause if you had I would probably slap the taste out of your mouth for talking to me like that, so lets both be happy about that

I like the taste in my mouth.  Its not BITTER like yours.  Its called "winning"...something you prolly dont get much of.  Thats why your a sore loser.

That was a response to one of your idiotic statements...I have won more games than you can possibly count. Have you ever HELD a state medal? I own two...

Guest DickVitale

all dick does is cause a bunch of crap on this website

You have been on this website for 10 minutes, and want to analyze something.  I dont cause anything, EVER...You dont know cause you have not been on here long, but I can say "good morning" and somebody will have something to say about it...Case and point...and you JUST got on here...You are a bandwagon rider like all the others and want to get on the HATING DICKIE V FOR NOTHING train!!

Guest DickVitale

They were prolly in

"Co-ed Naked Sky-diving"

and

"Opposite hand rock skipping"

::):o

Did it take you very long to come up with that one? BTW, they were in BASKETBALL...But I am sure you knew that.

Guest DickVitale

dickieV Dreams and video games dont count

::)...Yet another example..I was not even TALKING to or about this guy and see...This is what I get ALL of the time.

My point exactly.  This "negative" part of you attracts the worst in others.  People are going to attack a weakness.  You are showing your weakness when you respond the way you do.  Im not attacking you right now.  Im calling a spade a spade.  Dont get offended.  Speak your mind but dont overreact.  Your karma speaks for itself.  Sorry dude.

Guest DickVitale

My point exactly.  This "negative" part of you attracts the worst in others.  People are going to attack a weakness.  You are showing your weakness when you respond the way you do.  Im not attacking you right now.  Im calling a spade a spade.  Dont get offended.  Speak your mind but dont overreact.  Your karma speaks for itself.  Sorry dude.

Dude, no one pays attention to karma...What does that mean...Its a popularity contest on the internet..You bite me, I bite you back, only harder..Thats what it is..entertainment..I dont take it personally until someone attacks me personally, then I respond accordingly.  What is "negative" about RESPONDING to someone attacking ME?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124