Games on TV this week

Bon_Mot

The MLS preseason kicks off this week with the Pan Pacific Tournament.

This is the hidden content, please

Pan Pacific Championship

Feb. 20

L.A. Galaxy vs. Gamba Osaka

Honolulu

11 p.m. ET (ESPN Classic, ESPN360)

Houston Dynamo vs. Sydney FC

Honolulu

1:30 a.m. ET (ESPN Classic, ESPN360)

Feb. 23

Third-place match

Honolulu

11 p.m. ET (ESPN360)

Final

Honolulu

1:30 a.m. ET (ESPN Classic, ESPN360)

The Champion's League is back in action this week, too.

ESPN2

Liverpool FC vs. Inter Milan

Tue., Feb. 19 at 2:30 pm ET

Arsenal FC vs. AC Milan

Wed., Feb. 20 at 2:30 pm ET

My FSC was inexplicably not working with my Time Warner, and they couldn't fix it.  Needless to say, I now have dish network.  I've been watching the same couple of games over and over again for the past 2 days, but I'll take anything after not having the channel for 3 months!

My FSC was inexplicably not working with my Time Warner, and they couldn't fix it.  Needless to say, I now have dish network.  I've been watching the same couple of games over and over again for the past 2 days, but I'll take anything after not having the channel for 3 months!

Don't forget GolTV in the 400's on Dish!  They carry the Bundisliga and La Liga.  I've been LOVING watching Real Madrid and Barca.  Other than the Big 4, I can't stand to watch the EPL.

Don't forget GolTV in the 400's on Dish!  They carry the Bundisliga and La Liga.  I've been LOVING watching Real Madrid and Barca.  Other than the Big 4, I can't stand to watch the EPL.

For some reason I've been cheering for Reading the last two seasons.  I'm not sure how they became my team, but they have.  I enjoy watching the big 4, but the only one that I don't root against is Arsenal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa