OF vs Coldspring Tue. Woodville/Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Good--solid-- fundamentally sound basketball teams will frustrate the athletic team that's not as fundamentally sound just about everytime. Being able to rebound 2 ft above the rim doesn't do much good if the shot went in!!! When OF finds out what's required to win the game--do it--and do it often.

You are right the Bobcats have got to feed the post early and often.  Take what the Trojans give you though.  If they are doubling the post don't force it to him.  Be patient.  I don't understand why the fact that Coldspring is athletic means the Bobcats can't win this game.  They have almost beaten Silsbee twice, HJ once, beat WOS twice, and beat Jasper twice.  Those seem like pretty athletic teams.  Don't count the Bobcats out just because they aren't "athletic".  In the text that some of you use that word it is racial, not physical.  The Bobcats have athletes as well.

If you were referring to me about the athletic comment I didn't mean for it to sound racial. It just in my opinion that O-field just don't seem to have athlete on their team. No doubt they have basketball player like HJ does. And there coach is really getting to them. They have a solid ball club. I like O-field just not when they play my Tigers. So sorry about the misunderstanding

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami