*Warren vs. Kountze/KOUNTZE WINS 82-71/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I am not going to blame the refs. The two trained and experienced refs did a good job.  Warren had way too many turnovers, poor shot selection and missed free throws.  Good luck to all as this will be my last post.  It's been a great 30 years.  :)

Just a personal note to Paul Sims.........you are awesome.  There is not a kid in the state that worked harder then he has over the past few years.  I have watched you grow in to, not just a fine basketball player but, a leader on and off the court and a class act.  Whatever you choose to do from this point on, know that God has blessed you and that you gave it all you had when you stepped on that court.  We are proud of you young man!

Just a personal note to Paul Sims.........you are awesome.  There is not a kid in the state that worked harder then he has over the past few years.  I have watched you grow in to, not just a fine basketball player but, a leader on and off the court and a class act.  Whatever you choose to do from this point on, know that God has blessed you and that you gave it all you had when you stepped on that court.  We are proud of you young man!

hey that is so true...good job sims and keep ur head up, God has blessed u

Matt did a great job this year for the Warriors even though in my opinion he had to play out of position.He played the low post,which allowed him to score but didn't take advantage of his outside shooting.Warren had some problems this season with consistancy but Paul Sims and Matt Andrews both had great years and will be extremely hard to replace in the Warrior line up.Sims averaged 19 points a game and Andrews 15.It was fitting in there last game both hit 25 against a good Kountze club.It's been a pleasure to watch these 2 this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami