Hawk Hecklers

MWhizzie

I spoke with the principal today and The Hecklers have too many conflicts for Saturdays game.  They have a baseball game, hopefully the girls basketball regional final game and another school function on Saturday.  Maybe we can try for the final home game of the year against Nichols State. 

Good luck to all HJ events this weekend!!!!!  We will try again Hecklers.

yeah we knew we had a game but we were just gonna dash immediatlly to the montagne. but i guess that wont work. there is still one more game. we're trying lazeek!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

i would very much like to go to the game...ive never been to a lamar game

Come on you Hawks!  Take this kid out to the old ball game.  We owe it to him to help him grow up.

first of all i would like to thank all the hecklers for the supprt iver the season to the senior hecklers yall did a great job this year leading the hecklers we will welcome yall back if yall want to support the team again next year and to the rest of the hecklers especially the juniors dont let this tradition die out come back next year and be stronger than ever the team will need yalls support if they want to have another chance at getting to state

Guest stevenash

Maybe the Hecklers should have a summer training session sort of like summer AAU ball.  This would allow "wanna be" hecklers to gain some training and practical experience before the next season begins.

Guest tigersvoice

i would very much like to go to the game...ive never been to a lamar game

Come on you Hawks!  Take this kid out to the old ball game.  We owe it to him to help him grow up.

so im not grown up because ive never been to a lamar game you old fart!!!!!

I'll assume that you forgot the  ;D on your post. 8)

Guest tigersvoice

your prolly 75 years old and on a sports blog...retire your self

You are quite a bitter young person, aren't you?  And

besides, I'm only 70.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124