*Nederland vs. Vidor/65-55 Vidor Wins/Comments*

As a team,  Nederland came out in the second half and did not play with as much intensity as you would expect in a do or die game.  Poor team defense.  According to PA News, Francis Torres(19) and Jordan Pitts(11) were the only two to make double figures for Nederland.  It was an off shooting night with some good open shots that did not fall and others that ended up as air balls.  There was some selfish play at the end as well.  Vidor on the other hand played intense defense and their shots fell.  They did what they had to do to win.  

As a team,  Nederland came out in the second half and did not play with as much intensity as you would expect in a do or die game.  Poor team defense.  According to PA News, Francis Torres(19) and Jordan Pitts(11) were the only two to make double figures for Nederland.  It was an off shooting night with some good open shots that did not fall and others that ended up as air balls.  There was some selfish play at the end as well.  Vidor on the other hand played intense defense and their shots fell.  They did what they had to do to win.  

I agree the team didn't play as intense as they needed too.  I tip my hat to Jared Williamson.  He was played hard defensively and still found a way to score.  

Look forward to seeing Jordan Pitts, Josh Dean, and Chad Sims in baseball after Tuesday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa