Orange County vs. South East Texas (Head-to-Head Records over the past 30 years)

WOS87

I've been wanting to put something like this together for a long time but I never had complete enough records to do it  until now.  Since I now have the complete records of every high school football team in Orange County going back to 1970 I can put a historical head-to-head chart together.  I only went back to 1978 on this because I plan on doing another table just like this one for Jefferson County teams and at the moment I can only make it back to 1978 for all of those teams (not counting Sabine Pass). 

The teams listed outside of those two counties are essentially the teams that I just happen to have complete records of going back to at least 1978 so that's really the only criteria for inclusion on the list.  As I get more histories extended back further I will be expanding these tables to be a bit more inclusive of the entire Southeast Texas area.

Just to explain what you're seeing, reading across from left-to-right the numbers in each box are the All-Time Win-Loss-Tie records over the past 30 seasons of that team vs. the team listed at the top of each column.  Records listed in green indicate a winning record, whereas records listed in red indicate a losing record.  The two columns on the far right are the overall totals for each team.  The first column is just the sum of all games played divided up in to wins-losses-ties.  The second column is the win-loss-tie record in EACH SERIES. (i.e.  Jasper's overall series record vs. Orange County is 2-1-2 because they are leading in their series against LCM and BC, losing in their series against WOS and tied in their series with Vidor and OF.)

Give me a little time to put the Jefferson County one together because obviously, it's going to be a bit larger since there are more teams, but it should be up in the next few days.

PNG, Jasper, Silsbee and Lumberton are the only programs that have played all 5 Orange County teams over the past 30 years.  Port Arthur Memorial has never played against an Orange County team since the school opened.

Head-to-Head Records of Orange County Football Teams vs. Southeast Texas 1978-2007

ocheadtohead.gif

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami