How far does Ozen go this year?

No, not really.  Any team along the way can be a thorn in Ozen's side.  If they continue playing at this level, they shouldn't have a problem.  The question is can they sustain this.  Earlier in the year, I saw a very vuneralble Panther team.  I really hope they roll through and win the whole darn thing!

what made you think they were vunerable??

No, not really.  Any team along the way can be a thorn in Ozen's side.  If they continue playing at this level, they shouldn't have a problem.  The question is can they sustain this.  Earlier in the year, I saw a very vuneralble Panther team.  I really hope they roll through and win the whole darn thing!

She's probably talking about Hawker Heights and the loss to that team. But that Houston Aldine team was a good match for Ozen. But I think Aldine may be 5A.

Ozen wasnt' playing on this high level to start the season.  Now they are.  I'm just questioning if they can sustain this full head of steam.  I realy hope they can keep this good play up.

She's probably talking about Hawker Heights and the loss to that team. But that Houston Aldine team was a good match for Ozen. But I think Aldine may be 5A.

only reason they lost those to games was because jacoby joesph was sick

Ozen wasnt' playing on this high level to start the season.  Now they are.  I'm just questioning if they can sustain this full head of steam.  I realy hope they can keep this good play up.

how werent they playing at a high level you really have to explain this to me??

When I say that, I mean that Ozen was playing ok ball, just not great.  They lost  to Hawker Heights and Aldine (I believe).  They beat us (Central) by 5 points in a games that we were winning for 3 quarters the first time we met.  Now, the way that they are playing, if they met Hawker Heights or Aldine right now, they would blow them out.  They're playing tenatious defense and their bigs are attacking the basket hard.

When I say that, I mean that Ozen was playing ok ball, just not great.  They lost  to Hawker Heights and Aldine (I believe).  They beat us (Central) by 5 points in a games that we were winning for 3 quarters the first time we met.  Now, the way that they are playing, if they met Hawker Heights or Aldine right now, they would blow them out.  They're playing tenatious defense and their bigs are attacking the basket hard.

o ok i understand

Dear God! I know you answer prayers. Please! Please! Don't allow Ozen to make it to State this year. I can't stand the bragging and boasting that comes with their wins. These people think Ozen have the best basketball in the State. You answered my prayer before. Remember when Chis Bosh tore their azz*&^es up. Sorry God! I got carried away. But you know what II mean. Amen!

Dear God! I know you answer prayers. Please! Please! Don't allow Ozen to make it to State this year. I can't stand the bragging and boasting that comes with their wins. These people think Ozen have the best basketball in the State. You answered my prayer before. Remember when Chis Bosh tore their azz*&^es up. Sorry God! I got carried away. But you know what II mean. Amen!

You silly... Thanks for the props on th IM....  I think that thier are a few team out there that can beat Ozen... But when they are at their best they can beat anyone (in the state)...  And I have watched Duncanville.... 

Guest DickVitale

So you were PRAYING that we would lose to Dallas Lincoln? Man that is just WRONG right there!!..I tell you, and you say you ate at my granny's table, and considered my dad as your own....tsk, tsk, tsk......sad. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder