Nederland vs Hamshire Fannett scrimmage

Nederland outscored HF 10-2 in the scrimmage. They played 11 innings. Sampere, Bellow, McFarland, Dean, Richard, Roberts, and Cardenas pitched for the Bulldogs. All pitched well and each one of them had atleast one strikeout. Nederland looks like they will have great pitching depth this year, but only time will tell. The runs and hits for Ned were spread all throughout the line-up.

Same results for HF as last couple of years. Players running the team. No support from each other or the staff. Bunch of single all stars, but no team. Gonna be a long season.

How many years are you talking? Last year maybe, but I hope you are not saying that the 06 team was a bunch of individuals running the team. If you think they were, you need to do some research, or better yet I'll tell you, that team went 21-7, made playoffs, and was ranked 5th in state at one point. So dont you dare tell me that there was no team unity in that or that the coaching staff didnt help. I was on that team as a matter of fact and Coach Landry knows the game better than anyone I know. He was the one that brought us together as a team that year. So i seriously recommend you reconsider your thoughts about that comment, and next time think before you post.

As far as this year, give it time, they'll gel.  plus, in hfs line of pitchers, i only saw four names, i know of at least one maybe  two more that i didnt see in that list that i expected.

There is no way anyone other than Coach Landry runs that team>> NO WAY, and it aint gonna happen. His first yr out of college there were a few that doughted his ability, didn't like his 'Old school, hardnosed' type of BB but they soon changed their way of thinking, came together and surprised more than a few as his record clearly shows. You will be hard pressed to find anyone that knows more about the game as he was coached by some of the best in the game, in HS, Juco and D1 he was a starter NOT just on the team, to be a starter on Nationally ranked teams you have to bring something to the table and he did. Be glad you have a coach like him for if you put him in a school that backs BB with a decent offseason program there is no telling what he could do. I'm a HJ fan but have followed coach Landry from HS thru college and now as a coach. 

Same results for HF as last couple of years. Players running the team. No support from each other or the staff. Bunch of single all stars, but no team. Gonna be a long season.

hey horns fan if u really were a fan u should come support us besides puttin ur team down HF will be fine this season believe me that was a scrimmmage and the first time HF saw any live pitching so give us a break

Guest Orangeboy

Horn fans it's too soon to turn on your coach . There is no way he could 've had his team ready to face all the heat Ned threw at you . It's  early ,your kids will respond . Remember that was only a practice.

At least HF has the tough one out of the way in their scrimmages. Looking at the opponents next in line for scrimmages are

Feb. 8  (Barbers Hill)  (Away)  5:00 PM

Feb. 12  (Port Neches Groves)  (Home)  4:00 PM

Feb. 16  (Little Cypress Mauriceville)  (Away)  12:00 PM

Might be a fight at the Bat Rack for these pansies  :P

Horn fans it's too soon to turn on your coach . There is no way he could 've had his team ready to face all the heat Ned threw at you . It's  early ,your kids will respond . Remember that was only a practice.

At least HF has the tough one out of the way in their scrimmages. Looking at the opponents next in line for scrimmages are

Feb. 8   (Barbers Hill)   (Away)   5:00 PM

Feb. 12   (Port Neches Groves)   (Home)   4:00 PM

Feb. 16   (Little Cypress Mauriceville)   (Away)   12:00 PM

Might be a fight at the Bat Rack for these pansies  :P

Yes, that is one very weak schedule......  :o :o :o  They should get all the quality pitching they need tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder